Forgot my Email, need urgent help.

Discus and support Forgot my Email, need urgent help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I forgot the password to one of my old accounts called 'Fifa legend968' and I've tried so many different emails trying to get the right one, if... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NajimUddinWahid, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Forgot my Email, need urgent help.

Hello, I forgot the password to one of my old accounts called 'Fifa legend968' and I've tried so many different emails trying to get the right one, if you could just tell me if there was a way to find out the right email, I probably know the password or might still have access to the email, please help me because I spent quite some money on that account like DLC's for destiny and I think I bought some games too.

:)

NajimUddinWahid, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello NajimUddinWahid,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to identify the right email account that you use to sign in. We know how important it is for you to get back on gaming.

Just to set your expectation that here in community forum, we do not have the tools to determine the right email account due to sensitive and personal in nature. Microsoft accounts are managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have a manual access to it. What we can do is to provide you some steps to possibly recover the account.

To help you possibly recover the account, please refer to this link, You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

You can also check to the device where you usually sign in your account. If you have use it to sign in PC device, you may check and follow the steps here: Accessing Credential Manager - Microsoft Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Arctq Win User

URGENT! NEED FIXED QUICK!! Forgot email/password!

How can I prove I am the owner? Security questions?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Yes. They will ask you questions.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

As long as you can prove you are the owner of the accounts they should be able to turn off auto-renewal for you as well as get you the emails.
Thema:

1. Forgot my Email, need urgent help. - Similar Threads - Forgot Email need

2. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  3. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  4. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  5. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  6. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account: I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help. This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and I don't use microsoft....
  7. I forgot my email and passsword for a previous account and don't know what all is need to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email and passsword for a previous account and don't know what all is need to...: Can someone please tell me what all is needed for information when calling xbox to try and get a code to reset my password and email. I don't remember the if I used a secondary email when...
  8. I Forgot MY EMAIL XBOX ACCOUT AND I NEED HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Forgot MY EMAIL XBOX ACCOUT AND I NEED HELP: my gamer tag is teacher but a few week a go a changed my name to but i already have an alt with that name tag so it genarate a lot of random number so i want my alt back it just a new alt i only...
  9. I forgot my account password and email and need help getting it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my account password and email and need help getting it back: forgot my account email and password and need help getting it back 7f0b2efa-bb48-4c15-a75f-6900fa155983
  10. URGENT! NEED FIXED QUICK!! Forgot email/password!

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT! NEED FIXED QUICK!! Forgot email/password!: So here's the deal. I made 2 accounts in the summer of 2014 I used as "smurf" accounts for Black ops 2 league play so I could get good stats and ranks. Fast forward since then, I'm only using my...