Forgot my email for my Xbox account

Discus and support Forgot my email for my Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have tried alternate ones and my phone number to get it back. Nothing is working. I remember password and gamertag but not email. I am out of things to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by emma wayne, Nov 21, 2022.

1. emma wayne
    emma wayne Guest

Have tried alternate ones and my phone number to get it back. Nothing is working. I remember password and gamertag but not email. I am out of things to try.

:)

emma wayne, Nov 21, 2022
  2. zPooqy Win User

Forgot email to my account

hi yes i’ve already looked at that website and nothing on it seems to help. do you have any other suggestions? thanks
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Forgot email to my account

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Kindly refer to this guide for suggestions on how to retrieve a forgotten Xbox live email address https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Forgot my account email

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

5. Tomm_A Win User

Forgot my account email

Hello Rushing noob,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you forgot the email account that was used to sign in to your Xbox console after resetting to factory settings. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to set your proper expectation that here in community forum, we do not have the tool to check the right account that was used to sign in to your Xbox console. What we can do to help address your concern is providing you the steps on how to possibly locate your email account by using the account look up tool.

To start finding your email account, click on this link and proceed directly to step number 2 and follow instructions exactly. Click here: You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

For your other reference, see: Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Mistress Sara Win User

Forgot the email for my account

When you log into your account on an Xbox, in the upper right it flips between your Gamertag and the email for the account.

-

if that doesn't work, you can try the steps outlined here:
    support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

-

If you've tried all those steps, then you'll need to contact support via phone. You can click here to see about getting a call back even.:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

- I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Forgot my email for my Xbox account - Similar Threads - Forgot email account

2. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  3. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  4. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  5. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account: I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help. This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and I don't use microsoft....
  6. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  7. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  8. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  9. Tryring to get into an old account, forgot the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tryring to get into an old account, forgot the email.: Hi microsoft just wondering if i can sign back into an old account that i havent used in 4 years, Battlehound345 (xbox account) i tried logging in back then and failed so since ive been using a...
  10. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...