Forgot my email address but remember gamertag and password

Discus and support Forgot my email address but remember gamertag and password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had an account that I would play Fallout 4 on, spent a lot of time playing the game. I had to factory reset my console because of other issues, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RenisonWood, Mar 11, 2022.

1. RenisonWood
    RenisonWood Guest

I had an account that I would play Fallout 4 on, spent a lot of time playing the game. I had to factory reset my console because of other issues, but I forgot to check what email address I used for that account, I remember the password and gamertag but not the email address. I also did not have a recovery email/phone connected.

:)

RenisonWood, Mar 11, 2022
  2. RenisonWood Win User

Thanks for the help, but I couldn’t get it to work.
  3. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for the update. Us here does not have an option to check an account which means that we just need to keep looking for the Microsoft account that you may have used.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

We may need to locate the email address that you used, I have here alternatives that you can try in locating the Microsoft account. Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Check your email accounts for messages about your Xbox subscription. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your subscription.

On your phone, you can also sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/profile and check if you're signed in on the Microsoft account that you use on your Xbox console.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Remember gamertag and password but Forgot email

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello J2Toofyee, unfortunately in these cases it is not only useless to know the Gamertag, you need to really know what is the microsoft account uses, try to check with some family member, or friend who has played to see if they can help you remember..

To recover the account you need to know your Email, phone, or Skype name

https://account.live.com/acsr
  6. Influxionz Win User

Deleting an in active account that you know hasnt been signed in for 4 years +

What about if the account is yours but forgot the email and password to access to it just only remember the gamertag
Thema:

1. Forgot my email address but remember gamertag and password - Similar Threads - Forgot email address

2. forgot my email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    forgot my email address: I created an xbox account 2 years ago. Currently I have forgotten the email address of this account but still remember the password. At the same time, this account is not linked to any other email...
  3. I forgot my email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email address: I forgot my email address, but I have my card linked to my account anyway I can recover it? As I’m paying for something I can’t get into. 3088fa1e-95e3-4b39-a77f-d7571be9d14f
  4. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  5. I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.: What can I do? I don't remember the email I used to migrate my mojang account, I looked through all my emails but I can't find any email that specify something about migrating. What can I do?...
  6. I forgot my account email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my account email address: hello, i forgot my xbox account email name and surname are mine and i forgot my password what to do in this situation d82d4b8f-5031-4f6a-81b3-a90cfe91f7c8
  7. I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...: I lost my old account due to some technical error and I had to make a new account and I wanted to add my old one, but I forgot the email and password, but I still do know the gamer tag of it, and...
  8. Hey so I forgot my account email address and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I forgot my account email address and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how...: Forgot email and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how can I recover this b136c8b5-3981-4ab3-80dc-fe4fd9c6e548
  9. Forgot Email Address of New Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot Email Address of New Account: I made a new microsoft account when I migrated my mojang account months ago. I've now forgotten it, so I cannot log into my Minecraft account. It is brand new, only has the minecraft account...
  10. I forgot my email address, how can I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email address, how can I get it back?: HOW CAN I GET MY EMAIL ADDRESS BACK? IT HAS NO PHONE NUMBER OR EMERGENCY ADDRESS WITH IT. 9c176036-6264-4563-a453-b78e7fed5792