Forgot microsoft mail which I migrated my minecraft account to

Discus and support Forgot microsoft mail which I migrated my minecraft account to in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Simple as it sounds, i just, didn't write it down or something. I can't tell. Now i can't login with my original mojang mail, so im stuck in this loop,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adrian M4, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Adrian M4
    Adrian M4 Guest

Simple as it sounds, i just, didn't write it down or something. I can't tell. Now i can't login with my original mojang mail, so im stuck in this loop, tried contacting support multiple times, no useful response, pls help.

:)

Adrian M4, Nov 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Adrian

As you don't remember the account used to migrate your Mojang account, I can advise you fill the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team

https://account.live.com/acsr

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.
    Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here including regular Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links or modify account information due to security policies
  3. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How can I migrate back my Minecraft account form Microsoft login to Mojang login?

I tried to log in to my Minecraft account by Mojang login and failed. So I checked my Yahoo mail and noticed I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft login, I completely forgot why I did that! Now I can't log in back to my Minecraft because I don't remember the outlook mail I logged. How can I migrate it back? I tried to get the security key but the system is unable to authenticate. If there is no plan to migrate back to Mojang login, how can I get my refund back? I bought the redemption card from the kiosk back in 2017.

p.s. It's new account I made.
    "I tried to log in to my Minecraft account by Mojang login and failed. So I checked my Yahoo mail and noticed I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft login, I completely forgot why I did that!":

It started being made a requirement so thats probably why.

"How can I migrate it back?":

You cant as far as im aware.

"If there is no plan to migrate back to Mojang login, how can I get my refund back? I bought the redemption card from the kiosk back in 2017":

Odds are you probably cant and if you could it would probably have to be the kiosk company that would refund you since thats where it was purchased originally.
  5. Luiz Weissmann Win User

I deleted my E-mail address where my Minecraft was on, And now cant log in to play anymore

No, I had Minecraft for a long time, before it migrated to Microsoft, so I had my Minecraft on a google mail account. I deleted the E-mail address itself, and now when I want to log in from The Launcher itself I need to verify my email, which I can't because I can't access the email.
  6. Georges C. Win User

(minecraft) i forgot which microsoft account i migrated to.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Roqxmc, unfortunately you will have to remember for which email account you made the migration or bought the game.

You can't log in just using your Gamertag.

If you remember your email account but don't have access to the account, you can try to recover it from the link below, so you need to know your Email, phone, or Skype name.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. Forgot microsoft mail which I migrated my minecraft account to - Similar Threads - Forgot microsoft mail

2. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  3. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  4. I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.: I have a Microsoft account with Minecraft Java on it but I don't remember the email and password to it, The only thing I have is a transaction ID, is there any place I can contact Microsoft to get...
  5. How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96cb117c-33fa-44e9-b72c-0e8161395445
  6. Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.: I have an account called MrTippity On Minecraft so I went ahead and migrated it over and made an Xbox Account Called MrTippity and completely forgotten the email address to log into it and I don't...
  7. I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.: What can I do? I don't remember the email I used to migrate my mojang account, I looked through all my emails but I can't find any email that specify something about migrating. What can I do?...
  8. I forgot my Microsoft account e-mail address, used to create a Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Microsoft account e-mail address, used to create a Minecraft account: Dear, I forgot the e-mail address I used for my Minecraft account I created a new minecraft account last Febuary. I know my gamer tag and my in game name, and I have payment proof of creating...
  9. I forgot my Microsoft account e-mail address, used to create a Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Microsoft account e-mail address, used to create a Minecraft account: Dear, I forgot the e-mail address I used for my Minecraft account I created a new minecraft account last Febuary. I know my gamer tag and my in game name, and I have payment proof of creating...
  10. I forgot my microsoft e-mail and every detail

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my microsoft e-mail and every detail: So i used my microsoft account to log in to minecraft with it but i have completely forgotten the account details. I have pics of the purchase i made to minecraft. I have the game code which i...