Forgot family passcode Xbox 360

Discus and support Forgot family passcode Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have forgotten my family settings passcode, and the security question answer along with it. I have dashboard 2.0.17349.0. I have tried all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SJM67, Dec 26, 2020.

1. SJM67
    SJM67 Guest

I have forgotten my family settings passcode, and the security question answer along with it. I have dashboard 2.0.17349.0. I have tried all the remedies on YouTube and other webaites, but nothing seems to work. Please
    help in figuring this out. Thanks

:)

SJM67, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

XBOX LIVE PASSCODE.

Are you referring to the LIVE passcode, or the Family Settings passcode? The Family Settings code will not be reset by a recover. If you forgot this passcode you can try answering the security question or calling phone support.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Forgot Family Passcode

This thread is almost 3 years old. In the future it would be better to create a new thread instead of bumping older ones.

In the meantime call 1-800-469-9269 if you live in North America or click the link posted above for further assistance resetting the code.
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Forgot Family Passcode

5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

FORGOT FAMILY PASSCODE

Hi there RAZORB4CKZ,

From my understanding the profile that set the passcode must be deleted and re-downloaded to clear it from the system. Obviously you have no way of downloading an account you do not own. Sadly this is one of the drawbacks from the second-hand market and
    I'm unsure of if Microsoft can do anything to help you.

You need to re-download the profile that set the passcode, this is a precautionary system in case the console is stolen or a minor is trying to circumvent the passcode.

Best thing you can do is use the support chat app or phone them up and let them know. If the previous owner did not register the console they might be able to help you.
  6. SABDOM Win User

Forgot family passcode

Thema:

1. Forgot family passcode Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Forgot family passcode

2. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  3. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  4. What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks: What happens if I forgot about my xbox code for my v bucks 5d78beb5-35e1-49c5-abae-812acff187e7
  5. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  6. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  7. I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the...: I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the email was canceled now I'm locked out of my Fortnite account I want it back is there any way to fix it...
  8. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  9. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  10. I forgot my family passcode and now I cannot do other activities

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family passcode and now I cannot do other activities: Please let me know how to fix it 6d683404-6c03-4be2-aa3d-c266d473bd24

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 forgot family passcode