Forgot Email Address of New Account

Discus and support Forgot Email Address of New Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a new microsoft account when I migrated my mojang account months ago. I've now forgotten it, so I cannot log into my Minecraft account. It is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UndercoverRat, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Forgot Email Address of New Account

I made a new microsoft account when I migrated my mojang account months ago. I've now forgotten it, so I cannot log into my Minecraft account. It is brand new, only has the minecraft account linked to it. I don't know how to find it. I've tried the link that shows you related emails, but those dont work because it only has one affiliation. Is there any way to recover it? Thanks.

:)

UndercoverRat, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello UndercoverRat, I'm so sorry to say but in order to access your Xbox Live account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account. Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

a. Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.
  3. WPAK Win User

My screen name

Hi there,

are you 100% sure you are using the correct email address?

See this link to check what the email address is:
    support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-solution

If the email address is indeed the correct one, you will need to contact Xbox Support, since somehow it seemed to have created an new xbox live account on the same email address, they should be able to advise on how to fix the issue.
  4. Klokkwork Win User

Forgot Email address

If he doesn't remember his email, and can't pull it up on the console, he'll need to contact Xbox Customer Support.
  5. Ryan_Brown Win User

Forgot the email address

The email address is my ex wife’s email. The phone number is her phone number. I have the serial number for the system the Xbox was created on. I have PTSD and memory issues from that, so I can’t remember much. I called Xbox and they didn’t help because it’s been 9 years. So I lost thousands of dollars worth of games and DLC.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Forgot email address

Hello Michael!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Unfortunately, there is no way for microsoft to find your email, friend.

This is a security issue.

What you can try is to check if any application has this registered email, browser and related things.

But anyway, I'm sorry about the situation.

I hope you can find it.

Best regards
Thema:

1. Forgot Email Address of New Account - Similar Threads - Forgot Email Address

2. forgot my email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    forgot my email address: I created an xbox account 2 years ago. Currently I have forgotten the email address of this account but still remember the password. At the same time, this account is not linked to any other email...
  3. I forgot my email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email address: I forgot my email address, but I have my card linked to my account anyway I can recover it? As I’m paying for something I can’t get into. 3088fa1e-95e3-4b39-a77f-d7571be9d14f
  4. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  5. I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.: What can I do? I don't remember the email I used to migrate my mojang account, I looked through all my emails but I can't find any email that specify something about migrating. What can I do?...
  6. I forgot my account email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my account email address: hello, i forgot my xbox account email name and surname are mine and i forgot my password what to do in this situation d82d4b8f-5031-4f6a-81b3-a90cfe91f7c8
  7. I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...: I lost my old account due to some technical error and I had to make a new account and I wanted to add my old one, but I forgot the email and password, but I still do know the gamer tag of it, and...
  8. Hey so I forgot my account email address and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I forgot my account email address and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how...: Forgot email and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how can I recover this b136c8b5-3981-4ab3-80dc-fe4fd9c6e548
  9. I forgot my email address, how can I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email address, how can I get it back?: HOW CAN I GET MY EMAIL ADDRESS BACK? IT HAS NO PHONE NUMBER OR EMERGENCY ADDRESS WITH IT. 9c176036-6264-4563-a453-b78e7fed5792
  10. Forgot email address linked to PSN/Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email address linked to PSN/Minecraft: I use PS4 and had to make a Microsoft account a long time ago in order to play Minecraft online but now I've been logged out and I do not remember the email I used at all. Am I screwed?...