Forgot answer to parental control question

Discus and support Forgot answer to parental control question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought a splinter cell blacklist game but the xbox 360 console is asking for a four digit family settings passcode. I am not being able to reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmissTag2986040, May 9, 2017.

1. Forgot answer to parental control question

Just bought a splinter cell blacklist game but the xbox 360 console is asking for a four digit family settings passcode. I am not being able to reset my parental control pass code as I do not know the answer to the security question. Help!

:)

AmissTag2986040, May 9, 2017
  2. forgot parental control code

i forgot the parental control code and i didn't remember the answer to the protection question.

SnappedLion8214, May 9, 2017
  3. For unlock code

I can not unlock the parental control code, because forgot answer for question, please help me

FlashedUser21, May 9, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. What you'll need to do is call phone support, they can walk you through the reset process. Please click this link to get the number for your region Customer Support

onyxishere, May 9, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. onyxishere Win User

Forgot parental control pass code and reset question answer

Sorry to hear it. If you've forgotten the passcode for the console you'll need to call phone support and they can walk you through the reset of the code. Please click the link below to get the number for your region.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

I have forgoten the code for parent

SchereGnu,

If you or your parent forgot the parental pass code, then they will need use the Reset Pass Code option. If they forgot the answer to the security question, your only option is contacting
    Microsoft Phone Support so they can reset it.
  8. FIFOo85 Win User

how to disable the parent control on xbox360

I had put parental control and now I have forgot the passcode and the security questions, how to recover from it.
  9. Hutnterhacko10 Win User

How to reset family timer if you forgot password

Thema:

1. Forgot answer to parental control question - Similar Threads - Forgot answer parental

2. Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360: Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360 How to reset the access code How to reset the access code 351d8461-ef25-4cb4-805c-97733a3553eb
  3. I forgot the answer to my pass code question

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot the answer to my pass code question: Split from this thread. I forgot the answer to my pass code question ca772d72-4806-4282-93ec-c538500906b1
  4. Forgot security answer for my XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot security answer for my XBOX 360: Guys can you please tell me how can I pass or retrieve the family security answer for my Xbox 360, I even forgot the password ecb8dea0-159c-4b74-925c-76416eed8407
  5. Forgot answer for my passcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot answer for my passcode: how do I reset answer for passcode answer 569f171d-d1be-4080-8aa8-7a866986bccb
  6. Forgot Account pass code and pass code reset answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot Account pass code and pass code reset answer: So I tried logging in to my Xbox 360 account after months of not being on it only to find out that apparently I have forgotten my pass code ALONG with the reset answer. Talked with customer...
  7. Forgot the answer for my pass-code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot the answer for my pass-code.: Hi. I am trying to limit the acces to my console because I have some kids in the house. However I forgot my 4 nuamber code and the answer to my security question too. ( Name of favorite...
  8. I forgot my family setting password and the answer to the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family setting password and the answer to the question.: do I need a code to fix it or what do I do if I do need a code where do I get one 44a200b5-80e9-4287-8121-1ffb6dd3357a
  9. forgot family pass and ques answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot family pass and ques answer: hello everyone i want to reset my xbox 360 to factory setting and i forgot the pass code and the answer of the question . and i wonder if anyone can help me to reset it . thanks...
  10. I forgot my pass code for the parental code and my reset answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my pass code for the parental code and my reset answer: I forgot my child's pass code and password reset on the XboX live 2bace3f0-2838-40eb-b4e4-a387c5b4d77d