Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete

Discus and support Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my bad but seriously its not ok that someone can ruin your experience and get away with it and I also break a code by messaging a vulgar word the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArcticSquash, Oct 22, 2017.

1. ArcticSquash
    ArcticSquash Guest

my bad but seriously its not ok that someone can ruin your experience and get away with it and I also break a code by messaging a vulgar word the person but also a joke done from a friend gets me multiplayer banned.... that is my dumb fault for saying ya
    sure lol do it idc, well I guess I really do

:)

ArcticSquash, Oct 22, 2017
  2. I hate Rise Of The Tomb Raider!

Hello "Tigga573" Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete :)

Thank you very much for dropping the conversation, I really appreciate it Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete :)

Also, if you hate my guts because of my opinion then so be it Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete :(

There is nothing that I can do about that Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete :(

Please vent your frustrations at me silently.

I am really sorry that I offended you and I hope that someday you will be able to forgive me Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete :(

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Tigga573" Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Oct 22, 2017
  3. What's the most valuable thing you've left in a dungeon?

I'm sorry for the double post, it was an accident but I can't find anyway to delete one. Forgive me, please?

The Lady Bastet, Oct 22, 2017
  4. ArcticSquash
    ArcticSquash Guest

I am also talking about my friend jokingly reporting me

ArcticSquash, Oct 22, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Doesn't matter if it was a friend or the message was a joke,if it violates the ToU/CoC then you risk getting suspended.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ArcticSquash Win User

I am also talking about my friend jokingly reporting me
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Doesn't matter if it was a friend or the message was a joke,if it violates the ToU/CoC then you risk getting suspended.
  8. Smwutches Win User

accidently deleted conversation

which codes are you looking for?
  9. edwaedxhristenaen Win User

Retrieve deleted conversation

So the person who sent it should be able to retrieve it, even if they deleted it too?
  10. Mister Cizl Win User

accidently deleted conversation

Hey GHG Pharaoh! I have sent you an Xbox Live message. Let me know if you have any other issues. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete - Similar Threads - Forgive conversations cannot

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. Xbox one s conversion to Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s conversion to Xbox one x: My son bought FIFA FC24 on his x box one s. We recently sold that and now have a Xbox series x. However it will not let us pull up the FC24 and asking that we pay again.We backed up the games to...
  6. Conversion rate of game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Conversion rate of game pass ultimate: This probably sounds dumb but If I buy game pass core for 12 months and then game pass ultimate for 1 month will I get game pass ultimate for 12 months that way? submitted by /u/PrankyBoy07...
  7. why do you moderate private conversations?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do you moderate private conversations?: Hello I have one xbox friend ONE. We talk on xbox about games. We had our usual conversation about a game and we both talked about killing things and we both used the same profanity. The...
  8. 11/8 strikes in one conversation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    11/8 strikes in one conversation?: I was trying to join a Red Dead group, and immediately got kicked for discrimination of my voice. After I got kicked, I got invited multiple times. I got taunted and mocked each time I joined, and...
  9. I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...: Despite lenghthy disussions both in an online chat and also on telephone with an adviser, my Microsoft Solitaire Collection is sill not functioning. The group of cards in the centre of the opening...
  10. I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...: I got into this argument with a older person on Xbox like a hour ago and I got really mad at Xbox and I hope they don't delete my Xbox account please 3c91312a-f52d-4617-9f68-164d97b0fbde