Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete

Discus and support Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my bad but seriously its not ok that someone can ruin your experience and get away with it and I also break a code by messaging a vulgar word the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArcticSquash, Oct 22, 2017.

1. ArcticSquash
    ArcticSquash Guest

my bad but seriously its not ok that someone can ruin your experience and get away with it and I also break a code by messaging a vulgar word the person but also a joke done from a friend gets me multiplayer banned.... that is my dumb fault for saying ya
    sure lol do it idc, well I guess I really do

:)

ArcticSquash, Oct 22, 2017
  2. I hate Rise Of The Tomb Raider!

Hello "Tigga573" Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete :)

Thank you very much for dropping the conversation, I really appreciate it Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete :)

Also, if you hate my guts because of my opinion then so be it Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete :(

There is nothing that I can do about that Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete :(

Please vent your frustrations at me silently.

I am really sorry that I offended you and I hope that someday you will be able to forgive me Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete :(

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Tigga573" Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Oct 22, 2017
  3. What's the most valuable thing you've left in a dungeon?

I'm sorry for the double post, it was an accident but I can't find anyway to delete one. Forgive me, please?

The Lady Bastet, Oct 22, 2017
  4. ArcticSquash
    ArcticSquash Guest

I am also talking about my friend jokingly reporting me

ArcticSquash, Oct 22, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Doesn't matter if it was a friend or the message was a joke,if it violates the ToU/CoC then you risk getting suspended.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ArcticSquash Win User

I am also talking about my friend jokingly reporting me
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Doesn't matter if it was a friend or the message was a joke,if it violates the ToU/CoC then you risk getting suspended.
  8. Smwutches Win User

accidently deleted conversation

which codes are you looking for?
  9. edwaedxhristenaen Win User

Retrieve deleted conversation

So the person who sent it should be able to retrieve it, even if they deleted it too?
  10. Mister Cizl Win User

accidently deleted conversation

Hey GHG Pharaoh! I have sent you an Xbox Live message. Let me know if you have any other issues. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete - Similar Threads - Forgive conversations cannot

2. I am deply sorry for what i did pls forgive me how lonb wll i be suspended for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am deply sorry for what i did pls forgive me how lonb wll i be suspended for?: I am deply sorry for what i said please forgive me how lonb will I be suspended for? eae13c63-f63d-458d-b200-52a29475a53f
  3. Forgive me if this is not allowed.

in XboX Insiders
    Forgive me if this is not allowed.: Excuse me, I already asked around in r/xboxone about a really annoying issue I actually have. Some apps (Microsoft Store, Spotify, Xbox Insider Hub and other Microsoft Apps) refuse to...
  4. How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...: how well does this enforcement team work? I'm an xbox ambassador lvl 2, (getting there) :) and i have just been invited to a party, to witness the acts of An individual by the gamertag: [mod...
  5. Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me): Hello, hope you're all having a good day/night. Ive tried filing a case review and it wouldn't work so I was told to come here. I have been playing Xbox for 9 years. I made my first Xbox live...
  6. Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my...: As per the title. You never know, there may be a reason I need to cancel my subscription, but want to carry on playing No Man's Sky. Does anybody know because nothing is clear?...
  7. Hatemail Spree Forgive Me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hatemail Spree Forgive Me.: I have done something bad for over year. In the game Dead By Daylight at the end of each match I woild send whoever played the killer a message "wow u suk" regardless of the games outcome. In...
  8. Please Forgive Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Forgive Me: Hey guys ive got suspended from communication and it also block me from playing mypark in nba 2k17 which is the only things i play im not sure when it happens or what ive said but all i know is...
  9. I hope the enforcement team will forgive me and lift the ban on the control unit as well as my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I hope the enforcement team will forgive me and lift the ban on the control unit as well as my ...: Please help me My control unit has been banned and the account is also not known. Please help me to lift the ban and take my case seriously. Even if I caught something wrong, please forgive me and...
  10. PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE: please forgive me for all of the bad things ive done throughout all to the start of my account i promise ill never do anything like it again. b3324a2b-7fe4-40a8-ba34-2215c32be8b5