Forgive me if this is not allowed.

Discus and support Forgive me if this is not allowed. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Excuse me, I already asked around in r/xboxone about a really annoying issue I actually have. Some apps (Microsoft Store, Spotify, Xbox Insider Hub and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Forgive me if this is not allowed.

Excuse me, I already asked around in r/xboxone about a really annoying issue I actually have. Some apps (Microsoft Store, Spotify, Xbox Insider Hub and other Microsoft Apps) refuse to update/download, they appear in the download page and look like they're going to update as it egen shows internet speed but they stay there. I tried all the possible fixes (even hard reset without keeping games and apps) but they didn't help at all and I was told it might be a files corruption issue. Now, since I absolutely want to update to a Series X I am scared that this files corruption might spread to it via cloud saves, is it possible? Thanks.

submitted by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2, Nov 16, 2020
  2. DarkSovereignX Win User

Forgiveness for me dupeing.

well, I put up a thread on the Gbx forums, after 5 mins , I had 40 lvl 50 orange items. The guy did not even ask for anything in return, not even sure if they are dupes or not, he just dropped them, then left. I am just glad I can now remove that stupid
    rare drop relic.
  3. DarkSovereignX Win User

that works both ways, I have played this game a ton got a 44 lvl toon, another 24, and a lvl 21. Beat the game once already, and only found 2 low level orange shotgun. If I have to get someone to dup good stuff for me, just to get the fun of having it
    I will. It's becoming boring finding garbage all the time. Just saying, i'll be playing this till sometime next year, I hate the COD games anymore, so if I get good stuff, it's not going to make me lose interest, rather the other way around.
  4. JD TheNutz Win User

this game will be dead by xmas if this duping continues, what is the rush to get evrything? i can only presume you are little noobs, there is always going to glitches/bugs mainly down to auto saving. I hope the issues some people have with freezing is conected
    to duping. @ WHO EVER SAID DUPING IS THE SAME AS GIVING YOU PALS OLD WEAPONS, its not the same one is cheating and one is kindness, so hows that the same?
  5. JD TheNutz Win User

^^^ so you dont how to use you tube? i am suprised to see the moderator take down your duping post, very suprised. I didnt mean to be rude or even hatefull towards you i just do not like these type of glitches that ruin games in the long run. There is no
    need to cheat/glitch this game i have two charactrs one level 43 and 21 with no cheat no glitches and i do know how to do both. In fact some people have tried to give me huge amounts of money during trades, i tell them i dont want it just give me a reasonable
    amount. I just think this is such a great game and should be treated with such respect. Most games have bugs or exploits does not mean we need to abuse them.
  6. Mr Durva Win User

only time i've duped was when my buddies and I were farming got a great item and felt only right that everyone get a copy of it since we all worked to get it
Thema:

Forgive me if this is not allowed.

1. Forgive me if this is not allowed. - Similar Threads - Forgive allowed

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  5. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  6. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  7. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  8. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  9. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  10. I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...: I got into this argument with a older person on Xbox like a hour ago and I got really mad at Xbox and I hope they don't delete my Xbox account please 3c91312a-f52d-4617-9f68-164d97b0fbde