Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my...

Discus and support Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As per the title. You never know, there may be a reason I need to cancel my subscription, but want to carry on playing No Man's Sky. Does anybody know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Packledawn, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Packledawn
    Packledawn Guest

Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my...

As per the title. You never know, there may be a reason I need to cancel my subscription, but want to carry on playing No Man's Sky. Does anybody know because nothing is clear?

:)

Packledawn, Aug 19, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my subscription, do I still keep the game?

Hey Packledawn

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

As there is no further info that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being a part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  3. Packledawn Win User

Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my subscription, do I still keep the game?

Hiya! Thanks for the expedient reply! Great news!

Have a good weekend.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Packledawn

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about being able to continue playing a game even though you no longer have a subscription to launch that game.

Simply put, Yes. If you purchase the game, you get to keep that game on your account for whatever platform you purchased it on. Even if you no longer have the subscription, you will continue to be able to play that game.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  5. philt6 Win User

PC Game Pass - stuck on preparing / not launching games

I have the same problem. Brand new Windows 11 PC, paid my £1 (new Games Pass user) and got nowhere. Tried lots of things but forgive me for not being prepared to reinstall OS on a brand new machine. If it's that broken, I'll cancel!

Any help appreciated.
  6. Brandon_1424 Win User

i own the game pass but wont let me play, what do i do?

Been there done that.. says I don't have EA play.. as an Xbox game pass or PC game pass is meant to give me that access but my Xbox app says I don't have a PC game pass even thou I purchased it and it's on my Microsoft account as active... therefore, I also don't have EA play so yes, I can't that is why i am here asking what i am to do about this issue of buying a game pass an not getting the content. I'm not dumb I'm just wanting what I am paying for so I can play games... i did submit that form for a refund or to atleast get the issue resolved by cancelling it an repurchasing it.. Just is frustrating as i gotta wait for this refund process which will probably take a week as why would that be priority? An i am to just accept things for as they are.... dumb we support services that cant give customer service....
Thema:

1. Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my... - Similar Threads - Forgive being dumb

2. What's the point in being an Xbox insider?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the point in being an Xbox insider?: Not trolling as I've been in the programme for over a decade but these days it feels like being an insider is less valued than ever. I've been alpha skip ahead or equivalent for a lot of this time...
  3. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  4. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  5. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  6. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  7. Prank him John not being gayHehehe

in XboX Insiders
    Prank him John not being gayHehehe: 8+ submitted by /u/HillBoys23 [link] [comments]
  8. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  9. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  10. I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...: I got into this argument with a older person on Xbox like a hour ago and I got really mad at Xbox and I hope they don't delete my Xbox account please 3c91312a-f52d-4617-9f68-164d97b0fbde