Forget password

Discus and support Forget password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I forget my password of the family protect, can anybody help me? 326bf6b3-ba16-4cdf-964c-90b326874c41 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by minecraftriano, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Forget password

I forget my password of the family protect, can anybody help me?

:)

minecraftriano, Jan 5, 2014
  2. HSUNDEVIL74
    HSUNDEVIL74 Guest
    forget password

Hi my son forget his password and the secret answer, hi is a gold member
    [MOD REMOVED]
    please help THANKS...

HSUNDEVIL74, Jan 5, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Forget password

Daft Badger, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Milad FHTNT
    Milad FHTNT Guest
    I forget my password of the family protect, can anybody help me?

Milad FHTNT, Aug 27, 2016
  6. If you're referring to the 4 digit passcode on Xbox 360, you need to contact Xbox Support via chat or phone for them to guide you resetting the parental control.

Hedrick III Pulpul, Aug 31, 2016
  7. Im stuck with the same problem, I need the MASTERCODE. I asked the ambassador if it was 666, he said no.

JESSUS CHRIST 5, Aug 31, 2016
  8. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Forget password

Hey guys, as this thread is over 2 years old I'd like to ask that you create new ones in the future detailing your issues.

In the meantime passcode resets can only be done via phone support. Please click the link below to get the number for your regions.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Sep 1, 2016
  9. I also having issues with my Parental code. I don't recall ever setting up a parental code, and as the phone lady, who speaks horrible English, tried to walk me through the process it did not work. So I spent money on this thing that I now essentially cannot
    use, because I can't change a code that I never anyway. I think I'm about done with XBoxes. This is extremely frustrating and annoying.

SmokierAgenda48, Oct 31, 2018
  10. onyxishere Win User

Forget password

Hey guys, as this thread is over 2 years old I'd like to ask that you create new ones in the future detailing your issues.

In the meantime passcode resets can only be done via phone support. Please click the link below to get the number for your regions.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  11. onyxishere Win User

forget password

12. SmokierAgenda48 Win User

Forget password

I also having issues with my Parental code. I don't recall ever setting up a parental code, and as the phone lady, who speaks horrible English, tried to walk me through the process it did not work. So I spent money on this thing that I now essentially cannot
    use, because I can't change a code that I never anyway. I think I'm about done with XBoxes. This is extremely frustrating and annoying.
  13. Hedrick III Pulpul Win User

Forget password

If you're referring to the 4 digit passcode on Xbox 360, you need to contact Xbox Support via chat or phone for them to guide you resetting the parental control.
  14. JESSUS CHRIST 5 Win User

Forget password

Im stuck with the same problem, I need the MASTERCODE. I asked the ambassador if it was 666, he said no.
Thema:

Forget password

1. Forget password - Similar Threads - Forget password

2. How to get in an old account but forget the password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get in an old account but forget the password: hi im just a kid and being stupid and decided to reset my Xbox thinking that I keep my game saved data when i tried to get into my dad's account i didn't know his password and he passed away when...
  3. forget email and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    forget email and password: so i forget my password and email for my account and i cant reset it because i dont know it does anyone know another way 13bd342b-464f-4e1a-917d-03139165af4f
  4. senha da familia nao esquesi a senha [Translation-Family password do not forget password]

in XBoX on Consoles
    senha da familia nao esquesi a senha [Translation-Family password do not forget password]: NAO CONSIGO DESBLOQUA A SENHA DA Familia. [Translation-I CAN'T UNBLOCK The Family PASSWORD.] 2fe589c4-2146-4b15-b651-3ff8434a37cd
  5. i forget the id and password and i formatted my xbox but Microsoft is still charging me for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i forget the id and password and i formatted my xbox but Microsoft is still charging me for...: i forget the id and password and i formatted my xbox but Microsoft is still charging me for xbox live monthly subscription, how can i cancel and refund my amount as i am not using it...
  6. forget the password of my profile what I do

in XBoX Accessibility
    forget the password of my profile what I do: esqueça a senha do meu perfil que eu faço (Translation - Forget the password of my profile that I do) ba583c7d-d109-461c-af19-0b71bf7af346
  7. olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password]

in XBoX on Consoles
    olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password]: I am using an xbox one s, the problem is that my xbox required an update but when it was downloading it only loaded 20% and it stopped, I used many methods and the only thing that turned out to me...
  8. forget email and password

in XBoX on Consoles
    forget email and password: I restart my xbox one and I lost my account , I know my user but I forget the email and the password so what can I do to get it back . 510ccd04-67ea-461d-b9ec-49b724fd5f56
  9. I forget password and cant restore it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forget password and cant restore it!: Hello! My account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i forget password and cant restor it! When i try to do that system write me that i schould confirm my...
  10. I forget my password and my backup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forget my password and my backup question: what do I do if I for got my password and my backup question 7d6aa6b2-7705-4f93-a127-aa3bcebba379