Forget my xbox account email but still remember the gamer tag

Discus and support Forget my xbox account email but still remember the gamer tag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title says, i forgot what email i used to sign up in opening a xbox account 5-6 years ago. I'm still able to remember the gamer tag and i'm sure... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bara Waleed, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Bara Waleed
    Bara Waleed Guest

As the title says, i forgot what email i used to sign up in opening a xbox account 5-6 years ago. I'm still able to remember the gamer tag and i'm sure that i'm able to remember the email if only i get to see the first two letters of it along side with the email domain. Is there any way to achieve that with Microsoft support team?

:)

Bara Waleed, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Bara,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you forgot your Microsoft username or email account that was used before. Let us help you figure out on how to recover the user name or point you to the right support where you can get the best solution to your concern.

You can use the article below to help you figure out the correct username of your account.

Additionally, you can contact our live support channel because they have the tool to verify your account using your gamertag. Make sure to create temporary Microsoft account to be used in your signed in. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. TheLandNarwhal Win User

one microsoft account with my gamer tag, another account for my windows 8.1. link them?

Also, i cant delete the gamer tag that is on THIS email adress if that makes a difference. Ideally id just delete this xbox live gamer tag and then change the email from my real account to this email. but I also cant find a way to delete a gamer tag/xbox
    live account
  4. Keeb Star Win User

My old account [help]

If you remember your gamer-tag you will be fine. Contact Xbox Support @ 800-469-9269 & explain that you know your gamer-tag however you cannot remember your email for your gamer-tag account and you would like help recovering it. You will be prompted with
    verification questions to ensure you are not trying to recover someone else s account & if all checks out, you should be downloading & playing on your profile in no time.
  5. MoltenTulip Win User

Gamer tag lost?

How can I get my old gamer tag....I can't remember the email
  6. yorllyConY Win User

Totally forget the email account linked to this gamer tag

Yes, I contact an agent via chat and the person was very comprehensive and helpful. After I explained the whole problem.

Thank for you help too.
Thema:

1. Forget my xbox account email but still remember the gamer tag - Similar Threads - Forget account email

2. How do i get my minecraft account back after forgetting my email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get my minecraft account back after forgetting my email.: When the migration for minecraft happened my mom had to change my email to something and i forgot what the email was after all of this time. How do i get my email back for my minecraft account...
  3. Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users!: We have 2 switches and 2 users and 2 microsoft accounts and 2 copies of minecraft. Both users are registered on both switches, however if I change user it forgets the microsoft account details for...
  4. My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there...: My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there any way I can get back in by using my username? 941463f5-718c-45cb-90a9-b231cd30a1a1
  5. Microsoft store forget about my sea of thieve account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store forget about my sea of thieve account: I bought the game sea of thieves a few years ago, and I remember uninstalling it. Yesterday I wanted to reinstall it but the store asked me to buy it again. The question is, can I get my account...
  6. How to get in an old account but forget the password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get in an old account but forget the password: hi im just a kid and being stupid and decided to reset my Xbox thinking that I keep my game saved data when i tried to get into my dad's account i didn't know his password and he passed away when...
  7. how can I get back my Xbox account by using gamer tag I forget the email but I have my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I get back my Xbox account by using gamer tag I forget the email but I have my Xbox...: I forget the email but I remember my Xbox gamer tag only 9c69cf11-e582-425e-b844-ad9b2c9ff3e8
  8. Totally forget the email account linked to this gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Totally forget the email account linked to this gamer tag: So, months ago I give my console to a friend as a gift. He and his little brother create a new Xbox Account and I decide to give my bank account to activate Xbox Gold for the first two months. Now...
  9. olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password]

in XBoX on Consoles
    olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password]: I am using an xbox one s, the problem is that my xbox required an update but when it was downloading it only loaded 20% and it stopped, I used many methods and the only thing that turned out to me...
  10. Forget my email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forget my email account: I need to recover which is my email account, I remember my gamertag and the registration data. 04e18e11-f09a-4f53-a4c1-8f419e3232d9