forget email and password

Discus and support forget email and password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I restart my xbox one and I lost my account , I know my user but I forget the email and the password so what can I do to get it back .... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by essa_360, Aug 16, 2018.

1. essa_360
    essa_360 Guest

I restart my xbox one and I lost my account , I know my user but I forget the email and the password so what can I do to get it back .

:)

essa_360, Aug 16, 2018
  2. i forget my game for windows password and my email password

sorry but your link don t help me, my real problem is i forget my password for microsoft AND for my email. are there a solution for recover my games maybe create a new password.

for recall i forget my email password, thanks.

BossFusee810380, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Xbox Live Account Hacked .

So xbox account got hacked and I forget my email and password my gametag is RilyxFreeman

Dreams Glaxxy, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Aug 16, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Try using this - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution to find the email. Then you can reset the password if needed.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey reecetoner, how are you today? Hope you're well.

reecetoner, you could try to fill out the recovery form, but you would need to know your email address, or at least a mobile phone number which could be attached to that account in order to recover it.:/

https://account.live.com/acsr
  7. BossFusee810380 Win User

i forget my game for windows password and my email password

sorry but your link don t help me, my real problem is i forget my password for microsoft AND for my email. are there a solution for recover my games maybe create a new password.

for recall i forget my email password, thanks.
  8. HyperVenom523 Win User

How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?

If you forget an email password you are done...there is no way to link old accounts to new emails!!
  9. onyxishere Win User

Forget password

Hey guys, as this thread is over 2 years old I'd like to ask that you create new ones in the future detailing your issues.

In the meantime passcode resets can only be done via phone support. Please click the link below to get the number for your regions.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. forget email and password - Similar Threads - forget email password

2. Forget my xbox account email but still remember the gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forget my xbox account email but still remember the gamer tag: As the title says, i forgot what email i used to sign up in opening a xbox account 5-6 years ago. I'm still able to remember the gamer tag and i'm sure that i'm able to remember the email if only...
  3. How do i get my minecraft account back after forgetting my email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get my minecraft account back after forgetting my email.: When the migration for minecraft happened my mom had to change my email to something and i forgot what the email was after all of this time. How do i get my email back for my minecraft account...
  4. My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there...: My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there any way I can get back in by using my username? 941463f5-718c-45cb-90a9-b231cd30a1a1
  5. I forget my email but i remember my game tag how can i login

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forget my email but i remember my game tag how can i login: I forget my email but i remember my game tag how can i login 212313f9-5f98-4cf0-a20f-272af66a7151
  6. I forget my email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forget my email address: this is my account but I cant remeber the email I need help...
  7. forget email and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    forget email and password: so i forget my password and email for my account and i cant reset it because i dont know it does anyone know another way 13bd342b-464f-4e1a-917d-03139165af4f
  8. how can I get back my Xbox account by using gamer tag I forget the email but I have my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I get back my Xbox account by using gamer tag I forget the email but I have my Xbox...: I forget the email but I remember my Xbox gamer tag only 9c69cf11-e582-425e-b844-ad9b2c9ff3e8
  9. Oublie d'adresse mail [Mod Translation - Forget email address]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oublie d'adresse mail [Mod Translation - Forget email address]: Bonjour j'aimerai associer mon compte Xbox a mon compte pc (sur epicgame) malheureusement je n'ai pas ma Xbox sur place je ne me souviens pas de mon adresse mail. Je connais seulement mon pseudo...
  10. Totally forget the email account linked to this gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Totally forget the email account linked to this gamer tag: So, months ago I give my console to a friend as a gift. He and his little brother create a new Xbox Account and I decide to give my bank account to activate Xbox Gold for the first two months. Now...