Foreground games don't work on xbox app (windows 11)
Discus and support Foreground games don't work on xbox app (windows 11) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When starting a game from the xbox app it doesn't work when it's in the foreground (freeze), but it works if I tab to another tab (background) but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xián Fernández, Jul 3, 2022.
Thema:
Foreground games don't work on xbox app (windows 11)
Loading...
-
Foreground games don't work on xbox app (windows 11) - Similar Threads - Foreground games don't
-
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
PC Game Pass Games only work in the background, not in the foreground
in XBoX Games and AppsPC Game Pass Games only work in the background, not in the foreground: When I open a game and have it on fullscreen, it starts then freezes, its 'kind of' progresses, it doesnt actually 'freeze' it seems like it thinks its in the background, when i press the windows... -
graphic problem in team selection and in the foreground
in XBoX Games and Appsgraphic problem in team selection and in the foreground: I experienced an issue in the selection of the teams on both demo of the full game, the selection teams players see themselves as pixel effect while during the game this effect occurs only in... -
System Settings Background Color/Foreground Text Extremely Hard on Eyes After Update
in XBoX on ConsolesSystem Settings Background Color/Foreground Text Extremely Hard on Eyes After Update: Ever since the "Xbox One New Experience" update I've noticed that the System Settings menu is extremely hard on my eyes (with the pitch black background and harsh white text) whereas before this... -
Minecraft and other games fading into background instead of staying in foreground!
in XBoX on ConsolesMinecraft and other games fading into background instead of staying in foreground!: This is actually something we had an issue with on the 360, but an always-on controller plugged in resolved it. I tried that move on my XBox One and while it works, I've noticed at random times...