Forced unleashed games not working

Discus and support Forced unleashed games not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just bought both Star Wars force unleashed games off the Xbox store downloaded them and they won’t play , it gives me the error code and then I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aamartz, Jan 31, 2022.

  1. aamartz
    aamartz Guest

    Forced unleashed games not working


    So I just bought both Star Wars force unleashed games off the Xbox store downloaded them and they won’t play , it gives me the error code and then I’ve tried all troubleshooting options and need help as nothing has worked….. I paid for these games and feel robbed as I can’t play them . Can anyone help please?!

    :)
     
    aamartz, Jan 31, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Forced unleashed games not working

    Hi Aamartz, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    In order for us to check what is the necessary steps to perform, may I ask what is the error code that you're getting?
  3. MVRK HNTR Win User

    Identity Theft?

    While neither of the two Force Unleashed games count as a favorite of mine, I've always fancied the thought of those games being developed by either Team Ninja or Platinum Games.

    One basic premise of the Force Unleashed titles is essentially in its title --- you "unleash" the power of the Force. While there were cases where that was palpable, overall, the combat basically stunk. Lucas Arts can be in charge
    of the character direction and story, but just imagine Starkiller (the protagonist of both Force Unleashed games) having gameplay mechanics, controls, and animation like Ryu Hayabusa or Bayonetta.
  4. DerVaddi Win User

    Force Unleashed!!

    hi. that would be really great if a new force unleashed would come out. since the rights for the star wars games are with ea, i personally don't think that a new force unleashed will come.
  5. Wiggs Win User

    1313 " is Stars Wars hell" vid

    I actually liked the Force Unleashed games.
  6. Reidzer N7 Win User

    Lucas Arts working on 'Unannounced AAA title'

    Lol didnt they say the same thing before they announced The Force Unleashed 2???



    Yeah my money is on The Force Unleashed 3.
Thema:

Forced unleashed games not working

Loading...
  1. Forced unleashed games not working - Similar Threads - Forced unleashed games

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  5. Xbox App constantly freezes on Rog Ally X, forcing restarting the app | Xbox Insider:...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App constantly freezes on Rog Ally X, forcing restarting the app | Xbox Insider:...: Has anyone ever faced this issue? Since day 1, the Xbox app on my ROG Ally X has been constantly freezing, at the most random moment (example: while performing a search, while browsing the...
  6. New Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.

    in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.: If you’re like me, you love racing games but can’t justify spending hundreds of dollars on a full wheel setup just to get proper immersion. Wheels are awesome, but they’re expensive, bulky, and...
  7. Remote Play sessions cannot be force-terminated remotely.

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play sessions cannot be force-terminated remotely.: If a Remote Play session becomes stale (user goes AFK, connection error), future connections fail with “Try again later” until physical access to the console is restored and remote play is toggled...
  8. Is delta force no longer downloadable?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is delta force no longer downloadable?: Just wondering if it ended submitted by /u/Dear-Pizza-2006 [link] [comments]
  9. Insider hub not showing "Delta Force" game ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub not showing "Delta Force" game ?: Can't play beta submitted by /u/DaveSeesJR [link] [comments]
  10. The Delta Force Technical Test is LIVE today for Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    The Delta Force Technical Test is LIVE today for Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]