forced to repurchase game

Discus and support forced to repurchase game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I decided to redownload a game I got several years ago, but it said that I do not own said game. it also seems like I am not the only one having this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edge of Crimson, Jan 12, 2021.

1. forced to repurchase game

I decided to redownload a game I got several years ago, but it said that I do not own said game.

it also seems like I am not the only one having this problem. I have seen other posts of people having this same problem with various games. does anyone have a solution to this?

:)

Edge of Crimson, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

It should. If it's not showing it there and it's not showing anywhere else that you own it, that's usually a sign it was bought by another account. If you're 100% sure you purchased it on the account you're using, you would have to contact support to see
    if they can track it down. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Edge of Crimson Win User

yes but it seems like it won't show things past a few years ago
  4. Smwutches Win User

That games is not backwards compatible with the One. You'd have to purchase the One version in order to play it on the One.
  5. Smwutches Win User

It can depend. What game was it? Is it one you downloaded on the 360 and are trying to download on the One/Series S/X?
  6. Edge of Crimson Win User

the main problem is that it said that i don't even own the game for 360
Thema:

1. forced to repurchase game - Similar Threads - forced repurchase game

2. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  3. Xbox apps force close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox apps force close: Hello, today i buy xbox game pass and i download xbox app to download the game, but everytime i run xbox app, it appeared xbox logo but after that force close everytime i run it, i tried to fix it...
  4. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  5. Driving force shifter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Driving force shifter: I just bought a new G920 wheel and pedals with a driving force shifter for my XBOX series X and the shifter does not work with forza horizon 4. I want to ask if there are any games that are...
  6. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  7. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  8. Can i get a refund for jump force ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund for jump force ?: I have been an off and on player on jump force since its release and played the entire first 2 years. I spent $100 on the deluxe preorder and an additional $30+ on DLCs that were not included with...
  9. **** ACCOUNT VANISHED AFTER UNLOCKING **** MICROSOFT FORCING REPURCHASE

in XBoX Accessibility
    **** ACCOUNT VANISHED AFTER UNLOCKING **** MICROSOFT FORCING REPURCHASE: old account vanished at migraiton, had to make a new microsoft account, now ITS VANISHED TO **** HEADS, they want us to PURCHASE AGAIN **** NO> ****> 1f378893-6b3f-46a6-8b00-68c8e29107c0
  10. My account was forced migrated to the Java/Bedrock edition. Why do I have to repurchase the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was forced migrated to the Java/Bedrock edition. Why do I have to repurchase the...: My account was forced to migrate to the Java/Bedrock edition, and it now appears that I have to repurchase the game? Why can I not just relog into my account? 2b008553-17a5-4ca0-9b8b-90bf0ad150d1