Forced to migrate my Mojang account on Minecraft, now I can't play the game as I apparently...
Discus and support Forced to migrate my Mojang account on Minecraft, now I can't play the game as I apparently... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty much as it says in the title. I just followed the instructions for migrating, tried to log in, and now all I can play is the demo. I know I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fluffmangler, Mar 20, 2022.
Thema:
Forced to migrate my Mojang account on Minecraft, now I can't play the game as I apparently...
Loading...
-
Forced to migrate my Mojang account on Minecraft, now I can't play the game as I apparently... - Similar Threads - Forced migrate Mojang
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator
in XboX InsidersHalo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling... -
Xbox App constantly freezes on Rog Ally X, forcing restarting the app | Xbox Insider:...
in XboX InsidersXbox App constantly freezes on Rog Ally X, forcing restarting the app | Xbox Insider:...: Has anyone ever faced this issue? Since day 1, the Xbox app on my ROG Ally X has been constantly freezing, at the most random moment (example: while performing a search, while browsing the... -
New Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.
in XboX InsidersNew Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.: If you’re like me, you love racing games but can’t justify spending hundreds of dollars on a full wheel setup just to get proper immersion. Wheels are awesome, but they’re expensive, bulky, and... -
Remote Play sessions cannot be force-terminated remotely.
in XboX InsidersRemote Play sessions cannot be force-terminated remotely.: If a Remote Play session becomes stale (user goes AFK, connection error), future connections fail with “Try again later” until physical access to the console is restored and remote play is toggled... -
Is delta force no longer downloadable?
in XboX InsidersIs delta force no longer downloadable?: Just wondering if it ended submitted by /u/Dear-Pizza-2006 [link] [comments] -
Insider hub not showing "Delta Force" game ?
in XboX InsidersInsider hub not showing "Delta Force" game ?: Can't play beta submitted by /u/DaveSeesJR [link] [comments] -
The Delta Force Technical Test is LIVE today for Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire
in XboX InsidersThe Delta Force Technical Test is LIVE today for Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
My account was forced migrated to the Java/Bedrock edition. Why do I have to repurchase the...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy account was forced migrated to the Java/Bedrock edition. Why do I have to repurchase the...: My account was forced to migrate to the Java/Bedrock edition, and it now appears that I have to repurchase the game? Why can I not just relog into my account? 2b008553-17a5-4ca0-9b8b-90bf0ad150d1