Forced Gamertag Change request

Discus and support Forced Gamertag Change request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @op I suggest you stop go ogling shady things like free gamer tag changes.first they modern who post the YouTube videos tend to be outdated 2nd you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Bunch Of Lag, Jan 1, 2014.

1. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

@op I suggest you stop go ogling shady things like free gamer tag changes.first they modern who post the YouTube videos tend to be outdated

2nd you really don't want to know what a forced gamer tag change means

It is a mark against your record and too many changes will result in a perm ban

3Rd they are only issued on violations of the terms of use

Hence the mark on your account if one is ever even issued which it won't

The ambassadors have actually helped you as the steps suggested nulls any communications with non friends

Also why Google results are bad

And solves the issue also

So live life and play fair

ngocphi, Mar 11, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    You should feel gracious as X box and very few services offer name changes

And all are paid name changes

You shouldn't Google shady stuff that are known scripts moderso to try and cheat the system

ngocphi, Mar 11, 2014
  3. My gamertag got changed randomly. I have never been reported or anything please help. I talked to support she sent me here. She said it might have to do with my email and Gamertag being similar. All I know is I don;t want to have to pay for a new gamertag.
    Just because I did not get information on how I could not have them so similar.

AngryCalf733057, Aug 14, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You have no way of knowing if you've been reported or not.

In this case you probably have because your last gamertag was against the code of conduct & you have been issued a forced name change,it has nothing to do with your email address being similar to your gamertag.

If you want to change your gamertag again then you will have to pay,you will not get it changed for free.

If you want to know the exact reason it was changed then you would have to post here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

In future please start your own thread if you have a problem.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Forced Gamertag Change Request

There is no appeal forum,not sure where you got that from.
  6. LateNightPoops Win User

Really? This is extremely unfair. I don't understand how YOU can't be the least sympathetic to my situation.

Basically what you're telling me is that I can't have a forced name change because my name isn't offensive. It WAS offensive until Xbox automatically generated me a new one. So now it isn't offensive and I can't change my name... Does that make ANY sense
    at all? It was offensive, then I had less than an hour or two until my name was automatically changed to what it is now, so now it isn't offensive.

I pretty much paid the $10 for a name change, just not one that I chose. What happened here is I payed $10 for Xbox to give me a childish gamertag that I am now being harassed for having. This is very unprofessional.
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

that is because it no longer does that in the past if a tag was against the rules you would have to change it before you could sign into the service. too many people abused that by creating names just as bad. now they just auto generate a tag that will
    have to be changed to something else by the user of that account. I know it is unfair but that is what it is, if you want to change that tag you will have to pay end of discussion.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

You have no way of knowing if you've been reported or not.

In this case you probably have because your last gamertag was against the code of conduct & you have been issued a forced name change,it has nothing to do with your email address being similar to your gamertag.

If you want to change your gamertag again then you will have to pay,you will not get it changed for free.

If you want to know the exact reason it was changed then you would have to post here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

In future please start your own thread if you have a problem.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

You need to post here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx about having a forced name change.

You were notified,it was in the terms & conditions you agreed to when you started your account.

Also please do not post personal info like your email address on the forums.
Thema:

1. Forced Gamertag Change request - Similar Threads - Forced Gamertag Change

2. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  3. Xbox apps force close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox apps force close: Hello, today i buy xbox game pass and i download xbox app to download the game, but everytime i run xbox app, it appeared xbox logo but after that force close everytime i run it, i tried to fix it...
  4. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  5. Driving force shifter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Driving force shifter: I just bought a new G920 wheel and pedals with a driving force shifter for my XBOX series X and the shifter does not work with forza horizon 4. I want to ask if there are any games that are...
  6. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  7. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  8. I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...: My gamertag is "Pills" not spelled any differently; I believe I was forced name changed but have yet to see a notification about it. Some people have told me they will get my gamertag banned...
  9. I get forced to have 4 numbers in gamertag, even though name isn’t taken

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get forced to have 4 numbers in gamertag, even though name isn’t taken: So I have two microsoft accounts. One setup for minecraft, one for almost all other games i play. The thing is, I have a new gamertag I use on other platforms, and so while I try to change my...
  10. forced gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    forced gamertag change: my gamertag was forced change a couple months back and i’ve recently made an appeal but there’s just nothing under my gamertag change enforcement even tho it’s been serval hours. i don’t...