Forced change my gamertag with no reason ?!? Help
Discus and support Forced change my gamertag with no reason ?!? Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The xbox enforcement team is a JOKE. Ive had this account name for 15 years and they banned it for no reason. My gamertag in question () Can someone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lil Bush69, Oct 23, 2020.
Thema:
Forced change my gamertag with no reason ?!? Help
Loading...
-
Forced change my gamertag with no reason ?!? Help - Similar Threads - Forced change gamertag
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
Every single day I have to re-verify my account. And every other time I am forced to change...
in XBoX AccessibilityEvery single day I have to re-verify my account. And every other time I am forced to change...: ATTN: This is the closest related section that matches this topic. User Level Computer Software Engineer, Hardware Design, Inter-Process Communications Systems Designer with 30 years of Windows... -
Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop
in XBoX on WindowsChanged password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at... -
Forced to change password
in XBoX AccessibilityForced to change password: Why in the **** does microsoft constantly force me to change my password? Claiming suspicious activity. I have several computers and the full range of Xboxs and every time this happens I have to... -
I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...
in XBoX AccessibilityI believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...: My gamertag is "Pills" not spelled any differently; I believe I was forced name changed but have yet to see a notification about it. Some people have told me they will get my gamertag banned... -
New update is forcing password change, this service isn't available right now
in XBoX AccessibilityNew update is forcing password change, this service isn't available right now: title pretty much says it. I did the update, cant sign into my Xbox account because it requires me to reset my password, i had to download Microsoft authenticator. when i reset the password i get... -
I need to force log everyone out of my account but even if i change my password it wont let me
in XBoX AccessibilityI need to force log everyone out of my account but even if i change my password it wont let me: I need to force log everywhere out because ive been hacked 04206cba-2457-46de-b2f5-b79c0c489c30 -
forced gamertag change
in XBoX Accessibilityforced gamertag change: my gamertag was forced change a couple months back and i’ve recently made an appeal but there’s just nothing under my gamertag change enforcement even tho it’s been serval hours. i don’t...