Forced change my gamertag with no reason ?!? Help

Discus and support Forced change my gamertag with no reason ?!? Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The xbox enforcement team is a JOKE. Ive had this account name for 15 years and they banned it for no reason. My gamertag in question () Can someone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lil Bush69, Oct 23, 2020.

1. lil Bush69
    lil Bush69 Guest

The xbox enforcement team is a JOKE. Ive had this account name for 15 years and they banned it for no reason. My gamertag in question () Can someone explain to me how this broke any code of conduct? Also the xbox enforcement team failed to contact
    me as I stated I wanted in my case review. My case review was almost immediately upheld with no explanation! None. Ive been a lifelong customer since day one the original xbox and this is how they treat me! Still waiting for any response from the enforcement
    team.

:)

lil Bush69, Oct 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Lil,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with a forced gamertag change. Unfortunately, no one here or support can speak for the Enforcement team. If they upheld the decision then in some way it breaches the code of conduct or service
    agreement.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Trevpardlyy Win User

Hello there Lil,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums for help.

Unfortunately, none of us here can speak for the Xbox Enforcement Team. If it was banned, it must have broken some form of conduct. If they upheld it, it breaks the code of conduct. Listen, if I were you, I would either patiently wait for the Xbox Enforcement
    Team to respond, or agree with them.
  4. skys7 Win User

Gamertag forced change for no reason. please help

5. Smwutches Win User

GamerTag force changed for no reason!

You can try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    but the decision will most likely be upheld. The policy is per the code of conduct you agreed to. If you want to change your tag to something else, you will have to pay. There is no way around that.
  6. Smwutches Win User

GamerTag force changed for no reason!

Unfortunately it doesn't matter what your intent is in making a gamertag. If it can be taken as something that violates the code of conduct, and the enforcement team determines that it does, then it's still a breach of the code.
Thema:

1. Forced change my gamertag with no reason ?!? Help - Similar Threads - Forced change gamertag

2. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  3. Xbox apps force close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox apps force close: Hello, today i buy xbox game pass and i download xbox app to download the game, but everytime i run xbox app, it appeared xbox logo but after that force close everytime i run it, i tried to fix it...
  4. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  5. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  6. Forced to change password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced to change password: Why in the **** does microsoft constantly force me to change my password? Claiming suspicious activity. I have several computers and the full range of Xboxs and every time this happens I have to...
  7. I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...: My gamertag is "Pills" not spelled any differently; I believe I was forced name changed but have yet to see a notification about it. Some people have told me they will get my gamertag banned...
  8. New update is forcing password change, this service isn't available right now

in XBoX Accessibility
    New update is forcing password change, this service isn't available right now: title pretty much says it. I did the update, cant sign into my Xbox account because it requires me to reset my password, i had to download Microsoft authenticator. when i reset the password i get...
  9. I need to force log everyone out of my account but even if i change my password it wont let me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to force log everyone out of my account but even if i change my password it wont let me: I need to force log everywhere out because ive been hacked 04206cba-2457-46de-b2f5-b79c0c489c30
  10. forced gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    forced gamertag change: my gamertag was forced change a couple months back and i’ve recently made an appeal but there’s just nothing under my gamertag change enforcement even tho it’s been serval hours. i don’t...