Force Unleashed ll

Discus and support Force Unleashed ll in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, im trying to play the force unleashed ll on my xbox one X and its not working! I understand that its backwards compatable but why isnt it working?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisCuevas, Oct 6, 2020.

  1. ChrisCuevas
    ChrisCuevas Guest

    Force Unleashed ll


    Hi, im trying to play the force unleashed ll on my xbox one X and its not working! I understand that its backwards compatable but why isnt it working?

    :)
     
    ChrisCuevas, Oct 6, 2020
    #1
  2. Reidzer N7 Win User

    Lucas Arts working on 'Unannounced AAA title'

    Lol didnt they say the same thing before they announced The Force Unleashed 2???



    Yeah my money is on The Force Unleashed 3.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

    May the 4th be with you!

    The force unleashed was pretty cool
  4. DerVaddi Win User

    Force Unleashed!!

    hi. that would be really great if a new force unleashed would come out. since the rights for the star wars games are with ea, i personally don't think that a new force unleashed will come.
  5. MVRK HNTR Win User

    Identity Theft?

    While neither of the two Force Unleashed games count as a favorite of mine, I've always fancied the thought of those games being developed by either Team Ninja or Platinum Games.

    One basic premise of the Force Unleashed titles is essentially in its title --- you "unleash" the power of the Force. While there were cases where that was palpable, overall, the combat basically stunk. Lucas Arts can be in charge
    of the character direction and story, but just imagine Starkiller (the protagonist of both Force Unleashed games) having gameplay mechanics, controls, and animation like Ryu Hayabusa or Bayonetta.
  6. Wiggs Win User

    1313 " is Stars Wars hell" vid

    I actually liked the Force Unleashed games.
Thema:

Force Unleashed ll

Loading...
  1. Force Unleashed ll - Similar Threads - Force Unleashed

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  5. Xbox App constantly freezes on Rog Ally X, forcing restarting the app | Xbox Insider:...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App constantly freezes on Rog Ally X, forcing restarting the app | Xbox Insider:...: Has anyone ever faced this issue? Since day 1, the Xbox app on my ROG Ally X has been constantly freezing, at the most random moment (example: while performing a search, while browsing the...
  6. New Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.

    in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.: If you’re like me, you love racing games but can’t justify spending hundreds of dollars on a full wheel setup just to get proper immersion. Wheels are awesome, but they’re expensive, bulky, and...
  7. Remote Play sessions cannot be force-terminated remotely.

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play sessions cannot be force-terminated remotely.: If a Remote Play session becomes stale (user goes AFK, connection error), future connections fail with “Try again later” until physical access to the console is restored and remote play is toggled...
  8. Is delta force no longer downloadable?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is delta force no longer downloadable?: Just wondering if it ended submitted by /u/Dear-Pizza-2006 [link] [comments]
  9. Insider hub not showing "Delta Force" game ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub not showing "Delta Force" game ?: Can't play beta submitted by /u/DaveSeesJR [link] [comments]
  10. The Delta Force Technical Test is LIVE today for Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    The Delta Force Technical Test is LIVE today for Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]