Force Feedback stopped working in F1 2022
Discus and support Force Feedback stopped working in F1 2022 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the latest system update (Alpha Skip-Ahead (2308.220928-1900) there was a problem with Force Feedback in the F1 2022 game - it stopped working. Only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gg_raffaello, Oct 3, 2022.
Thema:
Force Feedback stopped working in F1 2022
Loading...
-
Force Feedback stopped working in F1 2022 - Similar Threads - Force Feedback stopped
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator
in XboX InsidersHalo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling... -
New Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.
in XboX InsidersNew Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.: If you’re like me, you love racing games but can’t justify spending hundreds of dollars on a full wheel setup just to get proper immersion. Wheels are awesome, but they’re expensive, bulky, and... -
Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver
in XBoX on WindowsMicrosoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the... -
Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.
in XBoX on ConsolesLogitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,... -
wheel force feedback bug on xbsx.
in XboX Insiderswheel force feedback bug on xbsx.: HI, I have been informed by thrustmaster that a force feedback bug is present on xbsx & xb1. can anyone confirm this is correct? I see the bug listed as a know issue in march, april, June,... -
Force Feedback and XboxS
in XBoX Games and AppsForce Feedback and XboxS: Has Xbox S, Logitech G920 and the game WRC 10 deluxe Edition. Most things work fine, BUT get no response with Force feedback. No response from driving in the steering wheel. Do I have to have a... -
Driver for Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2
in XBoX on ConsolesDriver for Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2: Hi Team, I would like to ask for your help finding the driver for my Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2. I know it is an old piece, but it was always reliable and have a nostalgic...