Force Feedback stopped working in F1 2022

Discus and support Force Feedback stopped working in F1 2022 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the latest system update (Alpha Skip-Ahead (2308.220928-1900) there was a problem with Force Feedback in the F1 2022 game - it stopped working. Only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gg_raffaello, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Force Feedback stopped working in F1 2022

In the latest system update (Alpha Skip-Ahead (2308.220928-1900) there was a problem with Force Feedback in the F1 2022 game - it stopped working. Only exiting the Insider program and reverting to the standard stable soft fixes the problem. Of course, the problem reported via "Report a problem"

submitted by /u/gg_raffaello
    [link] [comments]

/u/gg_raffaello, Oct 3, 2022
  2. kobruhbair Win User

Logitech g920 not working properly with F1 2022

I use a Fanatec Porsche Turbo S wheel. I was able to get the new update through Xbox Insiders. My steering wheel inputs are now working, but I do not have any force feedback in F1 2021 and F1 22. My wheel works as expected in other games, but it's just these two where my wheel has no force feedback.
  3. Dan Stone1 Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

Yep, all working well now on F1 2022. Thanks!
  4. Moobs 44 Win User

Fanatec support-?

This is what I expected, however, Fanatec blame Microsoft , and Microsoft blame everyone else, and do nothing.

Why does all features work on PC and PlayStation and not Xbox.

Please explain to a novice, who is stopping this ?

Fanatec

Microsoft or

Codemasters?

Will F1 2022 have these SDK improvements?
  5. Edwin_1964 Win User

Logitech G920

6. Julian Losada Win User

G920 not working

Hello!

So last wednesday i used my xbox one to play F1 2022 with my logitech g920 with no issues (10/19/2022). After an update that i had on thurdsday (10/20/2022) when i open my games F1 2022 F1 2021, if i have my logitech connected, the games takes forever to load (this didnt happen before the update), the logitech controller does work (even with really slow loading time) on the game menu and parts of the actual game interaction, but when it comes to racing then it stops working (seems like there is a really long delay recognizing interactions, like if i press any button on the logitech controller takes like 1 minute to recognize it).

All these problems disappear if i disconnect the logitech controller, everything goes back to normal, again this was working well last 10/19 before xbox update.

I tried, factory reset for xbox, reinstalling the games, clearing caches updating logitech firmware, and as i saw in EA forums there are a lot of users with the same issue so i discarded that it my logitech (but i tested it anyways on a computer and works with no problems)

Can i have some assistance for this? is it possible to rollback my xbox to before that update?
Thema:

Force Feedback stopped working in F1 2022

1. Force Feedback stopped working in F1 2022 - Similar Threads - Force Feedback stopped

2. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  3. Xbox apps force close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox apps force close: Hello, today i buy xbox game pass and i download xbox app to download the game, but everytime i run xbox app, it appeared xbox logo but after that force close everytime i run it, i tried to fix it...
  4. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  5. Driving force shifter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Driving force shifter: I just bought a new G920 wheel and pedals with a driving force shifter for my XBOX series X and the shifter does not work with forza horizon 4. I want to ask if there are any games that are...
  6. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  7. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  8. wheel force feedback bug on xbsx.

in XboX Insiders
    wheel force feedback bug on xbsx.: HI, I have been informed by thrustmaster that a force feedback bug is present on xbsx & xb1. can anyone confirm this is correct? I see the bug listed as a know issue in march, april, June,...
  9. Force Feedback and XboxS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Force Feedback and XboxS: Has Xbox S, Logitech G920 and the game WRC 10 deluxe Edition. Most things work fine, BUT get no response with Force feedback. No response from driving in the steering wheel. Do I have to have a...
  10. Driver for Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Driver for Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2: Hi Team, I would like to ask for your help finding the driver for my Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2. I know it is an old piece, but it was always reliable and have a nostalgic...