Force Feedback on Xbox?

Discus and support Force Feedback on Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I see folks have successfully gotten then MS FFB2 working on latest FS on their PC....has anyone gotten it recorgnized on a new Xbox Series? I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris von K, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Chris von K
    Chris von K Guest

Force Feedback on Xbox?

I see folks have successfully gotten then MS FFB2 working on latest FS on their PC....has anyone gotten it recorgnized on a new Xbox Series? I have tried several things with no luck on my Series X....

:)

Chris von K, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Glenn Rue Win User

Force Feedback and XboxS

Good day, Tommy AnderssonXV.

Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum and please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.

We understand that you're experiencing issues with Force Feedback on your Logitech G920 and WRC 10 Deluxe Edition game on your Xbox Series S. WRC 10 is racing video game that is also known as WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship.

My research indicates that you do not need to have Logitech software installed on your Xbox Series S for the steering wheel to work. However, it's possible that the game may not be fully compatible with your steering wheel, which could be causing the issue with Force Feedback.

Since you mentioned that Force Feedback works well on another game -- Asetto Corsa Ultimate Edition -- it's possible that the issue is specific to WRC 10. I would recommend checking the game's settings to ensure that Force Feedback is enabled and configured correctly. You may also want to check for any available updates for the game that could potentially fix the issue.

If the issue persists, you may want to reach out to the game's developer -- Kylotonn -- or publisher -- Nacon -- for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or offer a solution to the issue.

https://kylotonn.com/en/contact-us/

https://my.nacongaming.com/en-US/contact

Feel free to reply to this thread if you need further clarification.

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Force Feedback on Xbox?

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Are you referring to the former Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2? If so, I believe it is not compatible with Xbox Series X. Reading some threads on the game's official forum, I noticed that it works on pc, but I didn't see anything talking about the console. What I suggest you do is to contact game support, they will be able to confirm this information.

To contact them please use the link below.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  4. J Cauthen Win User

logitech g27 wheel comparbility with xbox one

Cronus Max is currently working on current-gen Fanatec wheel support on XBox One with their USB controller adapter. Whether they can pull it off or not, particularly with proper force feedback effects, is debatable. One Cronus Max user has already figured
    out how to use the Microsoft Force Feedback wheel with the XBox One, but without force feedback. No force feedback would be a deal breaker for me. I think the guy who got it to work with the Microsoft Force Feedback wheel (to the extent he has) did so by
    making the Xbox One read the wheel as a controller. He had to make some edits to an interface Macro to get the linearity and deadzones in a region that felt right with the wheel.
  5. bjones371 Win User

Force Feedback Wheel

Sorry to bump - any more ideas on this? I've tried all sorts short of opening the wheel up and checking things over in there, but that'll need a security screwdriver which I don't have to hand - at least not one the right size...
  6. bjones371 Win User

Force Feedback Wheel

Hi RitzyBiscuit7,

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately there aren't any headsets connected to the wheel (3rd-party or o.g) so there's no interference coming from anything like that.

B
Thema:

Force Feedback on Xbox?

1. Force Feedback on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Force Feedback

2. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  3. Xbox apps force close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox apps force close: Hello, today i buy xbox game pass and i download xbox app to download the game, but everytime i run xbox app, it appeared xbox logo but after that force close everytime i run it, i tried to fix it...
  4. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  5. Driving force shifter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Driving force shifter: I just bought a new G920 wheel and pedals with a driving force shifter for my XBOX series X and the shifter does not work with forza horizon 4. I want to ask if there are any games that are...
  6. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  7. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  8. wheel force feedback bug on xbsx.

in XboX Insiders
    wheel force feedback bug on xbsx.: HI, I have been informed by thrustmaster that a force feedback bug is present on xbsx & xb1. can anyone confirm this is correct? I see the bug listed as a know issue in march, april, June,...
  9. Force Feedback and XboxS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Force Feedback and XboxS: Has Xbox S, Logitech G920 and the game WRC 10 deluxe Edition. Most things work fine, BUT get no response with Force feedback. No response from driving in the steering wheel. Do I have to have a...
  10. Driver for Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Driver for Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2: Hi Team, I would like to ask for your help finding the driver for my Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2. I know it is an old piece, but it was always reliable and have a nostalgic...