Force feedback has stopped working

Discus and support Force feedback has stopped working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After several years of satisfactory operation the force feedback on my Microsoft racing wheel has stopped working. I always use the mains option and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BackupEagle0348, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Force feedback has stopped working

After several years of satisfactory operation the force feedback on my Microsoft racing wheel has stopped working. I always use the mains option and I am getting 24volts supplied to the wheel. All functions except the force feedback work OK. However the
    amber light on the front face of the wheel moulding no longer illuminates. I am assuming that it is a hardware failure within the wheel as the light doesn't illuminate. Any ideas?

:)

BackupEagle0348, Jan 2, 2014
  2. LimeyGeeza
    LimeyGeeza Guest
    Controller problems.

I'm having this same problem in Need for Speed Rivals - very annoying, there is no setting anywhere (in game or on the dashboard, to turn the force feedback on or off). It's just stopped working.

LimeyGeeza, Jan 2, 2014
  3. about thurstmaster tmx force feedback

I bought a new thurstmaster tmx force feedback from USA. when I connected the device )in Turkey, with a converter), at the beginning, a few minutes it worked, but then stopped th working. after that, it didn't work again. what should I do?

SweetDuchess355, Jan 2, 2014
  4. D0nkalot Win User

Help with Aus/US power supply

Well the adapter finally arrived and the guy tried it out, he said that the force feedback works for about 2 minutes and then stops working, at which point he has to unplug it and plug it in again and it starts working. Anyone know what might be causing
    this?!
  5. LimeyGeeza Win User

Controller problems.

I'm having this same problem in Need for Speed Rivals - very annoying, there is no setting anywhere (in game or on the dashboard, to turn the force feedback on or off). It's just stopped working.
  6. J Cauthen Win User

logitech g27 wheel comparbility with xbox one

Cronus Max is currently working on current-gen Fanatec wheel support on XBox One with their USB controller adapter. Whether they can pull it off or not, particularly with proper force feedback effects, is debatable. One Cronus Max user has already figured
    out how to use the Microsoft Force Feedback wheel with the XBox One, but without force feedback. No force feedback would be a deal breaker for me. I think the guy who got it to work with the Microsoft Force Feedback wheel (to the extent he has) did so by
    making the Xbox One read the wheel as a controller. He had to make some edits to an interface Macro to get the linearity and deadzones in a region that felt right with the wheel.
  7. Newfi Win User

Thrustmaster wheel a disappointement

I have used a force feedback wheel before but it has been a while. It was the original Microsoft force feedback wheel for the PC. I found that if you turn the wheel all the way right or left it will then move right or left thru the menus, I was just not
    turning it that far before. And in the game it is working a little better now that I found a menu in the game where I could turn the force feedback down. My initial complaint was that when I got into the least little bit of trouble on the track the wheel
    would yank out of my hands and rotate from full left to full right and back in a fraction of a second and keep doing this till the car came to a stop.
  8. MichaelGentry1 Win User

Microsoft Force Feedback 2

Same issue here for me. Microsoft force feedback 2 joystick not working with flight simulator 2020. dont care about the force feedback part of it, but I cant get it to work at all
Thema:

Force feedback has stopped working

1. Force feedback has stopped working - Similar Threads - Force feedback has

2. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  3. Xbox apps force close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox apps force close: Hello, today i buy xbox game pass and i download xbox app to download the game, but everytime i run xbox app, it appeared xbox logo but after that force close everytime i run it, i tried to fix it...
  4. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  5. Driving force shifter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Driving force shifter: I just bought a new G920 wheel and pedals with a driving force shifter for my XBOX series X and the shifter does not work with forza horizon 4. I want to ask if there are any games that are...
  6. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  7. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  8. wheel force feedback bug on xbsx.

in XboX Insiders
    wheel force feedback bug on xbsx.: HI, I have been informed by thrustmaster that a force feedback bug is present on xbsx & xb1. can anyone confirm this is correct? I see the bug listed as a know issue in march, april, June,...
  9. Force Feedback and XboxS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Force Feedback and XboxS: Has Xbox S, Logitech G920 and the game WRC 10 deluxe Edition. Most things work fine, BUT get no response with Force feedback. No response from driving in the steering wheel. Do I have to have a...
  10. Driver for Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Driver for Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2: Hi Team, I would like to ask for your help finding the driver for my Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2. I know it is an old piece, but it was always reliable and have a nostalgic...