Force a child account to show online for parent account but offline for everyone else.

Discus and support Force a child account to show online for parent account but offline for everyone else. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My child has been appearing offline so his friends won't send him messages or invites but this makes it harder for me to monitor his online activity,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thejoseph150, Mar 30, 2022.

1. thejoseph150
    thejoseph150 Guest

Force a child account to show online for parent account but offline for everyone else.

My child has been appearing offline so his friends won't send him messages or invites but this makes it harder for me to monitor his online activity, is it possible for him to appear online for me but offline for everyone else?

:)

thejoseph150, Mar 30, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

unfortunately the feature does not exist
  3. andersonpassos Win User

unfortunately if he is offline he will not be able to monitor.
  4. thejoseph150 Win User

I am trying to monitor not limit so that won't help.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

6. andersonpassos Win User

sorry, as a user I can only advise on the matter, and in this situation nothing can be done.
Thema:

1. Force a child account to show online for parent account but offline for everyone else. - Similar Threads - Force child account

2. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  3. Xbox apps force close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox apps force close: Hello, today i buy xbox game pass and i download xbox app to download the game, but everytime i run xbox app, it appeared xbox logo but after that force close everytime i run it, i tried to fix it...
  4. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  5. Driving force shifter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Driving force shifter: I just bought a new G920 wheel and pedals with a driving force shifter for my XBOX series X and the shifter does not work with forza horizon 4. I want to ask if there are any games that are...
  6. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  7. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  8. Can i get a refund for jump force ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund for jump force ?: I have been an off and on player on jump force since its release and played the entire first 2 years. I spent $100 on the deluxe preorder and an additional $30+ on DLCs that were not included with...
  9. Why am I constantly getting Fortnite ads forced down my throat on XSS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I constantly getting Fortnite ads forced down my throat on XSS?: For months now, I've had the same game being pushed on me over and over with the Xbox Home ads. Not once have I even considered installing Fortnite as it is a game for toxic children yet you seem...
  10. Forced to change password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced to change password: Why in the **** does microsoft constantly force me to change my password? Claiming suspicious activity. I have several computers and the full range of Xboxs and every time this happens I have to...