for xbox cloud gaming on apple ipads

Discus and support for xbox cloud gaming on apple ipads in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; xbox/Microsoft pls can u allow to play xbox games on apple in the regions of united arab emirates pls pls submitted by /u/Many-Gift3504 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Many-Gift3504, Jan 9, 2023.

  1. for xbox cloud gaming on apple ipads


    xbox/Microsoft pls can u allow to play xbox games on apple in the regions of united arab emirates pls pls

    submitted by /u/Many-Gift3504
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Many-Gift3504, Jan 9, 2023
    #1
  2. CellarDore Win User

    Why is my Fortnite Crew not showing my payment?

    I do not use an XBox. The game is accessed via Cloud Gaming from an Apple iPad.
  3. Moddedmayhem Win User

    How can I fix my Minecraft?

    This problem occurred on an Apple iPad, not an Xbox console
  4. johnwright1FA Win User

    XBOX APP

    Xbox is also not allowing me to connect it with my iPad. I have tried so many times to connect the Xbox server to my iPad but it is not happening. I have tried it using the Android device and it got connected. I have also make the concern with
    Apple iPad Support but nothing happened. Please provide the solution.
  5. linhton Win User

    Xbox 360 Smart Glass iOS 11 update

    AHHHHH why you only can download

    the xbox 360 smartglass on old apple thing WHYYY i need it on ipad air im on ipad air And PLS PUT XBOX 360 SMARTglass on IPAD AIR nowww
  6. CyKoBiOhAzArD Win User

    Minecraft iPad Air - Crashing

    Hi there,

    Unfortunately we cannot give you support assistance for iPad or other apple products as this is an Xbox Forum.

    I would suggest contacting Apple support.

    Thanks:)
Thema:

for xbox cloud gaming on apple ipads

Loading...
  1. for xbox cloud gaming on apple ipads - Similar Threads - cloud gaming apple

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  10. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e