for xbox 360 Destiny Legendary Edition does not start

Discus and support for xbox 360 Destiny Legendary Edition does not start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a game for xbox 360 Destiny Legendary Edition, but it does not start, I have a hard drive, the game reinstalled several times, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Timur 3524, Dec 25, 2017.

  1. Timur 3524
    Timur 3524 Guest

    for xbox 360 Destiny Legendary Edition does not start


    Hi, I bought a game for xbox 360 Destiny Legendary Edition, but it does not start, I have a hard drive, the game reinstalled several times, and the game still does not start, what should I do? Can you advise me

    :)
     
    Timur 3524, Dec 25, 2017
    #1
  2. Trouble downloading Destiny: Rise Of Iron, while owning Destiny: The Taken King on disc

    I originally had bought Destiny: The Taken King Legendary edition when it released on Xbox 360. I then upgraded to Xbox One, and I bought a pre owned copy of Destiny: the taken King Legendary Edition. It did not come with a code. My original Xbox 360 copy
    did, and i redeemed it then. I still am unable to buy the new expansion.
     
    calcula8rsaysno, Dec 25, 2017
    #2
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Miss Bijoux, Dec 25, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

    for xbox 360 Destiny Legendary Edition does not start

    Hey Timur 3524! What happens when you try to launch the game? Do you get an error message or code? If possible, post up a screenshot so we can take a look. Thanks!
     
    Mister Cizl, Dec 27, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

    for xbox 360 Destiny Legendary Edition does not start

    Hey Timur 3524! What happens when you try to launch the game? Do you get an error message or code? If possible, post up a screenshot so we can take a look. Thanks!
  6. calcula8rsaysno Win User

    Trouble downloading Destiny: Rise Of Iron, while owning Destiny: The Taken King on disc

    I originally had bought Destiny: The Taken King Legendary edition when it released on Xbox 360. I then upgraded to Xbox One, and I bought a pre owned copy of Destiny: the taken King Legendary Edition. It did not come with a code. My original Xbox 360 copy
    did, and i redeemed it then. I still am unable to buy the new expansion.
  7. halo5prophet Win User

    im confused please someone explain this

    doesnt destiny the taken king come with: destiny, expansion 1 and 2 and the taken king for 60$?

    the legendary edition
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Destiny, the Taken King did not receive digital edition collectors upgrade

  9. Azon-F2144334-ECA0-4 Win User

    i need you help

    Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

    Are you trying to buy the edition of the game that includes all DLC? If so that is called Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition.

    If not, which version of Destiny do you currently own?
Thema:

for xbox 360 Destiny Legendary Edition does not start

Loading...
  1. for xbox 360 Destiny Legendary Edition does not start - Similar Threads - 360 Destiny Legendary

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]