For weeks, the profile section of the Xbox insider app hasn't changed its level as it increases

Discus and support For weeks, the profile section of the Xbox insider app hasn't changed its level as it increases in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Sep 26, 2020.

  1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

    For weeks, the profile section of the Xbox insider app hasn't changed its level as it increases

    /u/xL3aMS1x, Sep 26, 2020
    #1
  2. gds1972 Win User

    Give me a Xbox Insider Beta group

  3. DemonDragon6669 Win User

    Profile pic

    It's my profile picture I'm trying to change and it's on the xbox app I've tried the same pic for a about an hour now and it hasn't changed I'm not getting any error messages or anything it say itll change but it hasn't changed yet
  4. AngelObullets Win User

    Xbox messaging breaks console

    Sorry I was referring to xbox insiders, you can see it on the app section of my games and app if you are xbox insider program.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox Series X does not auto reconnect to WiFi when in Standby mode

    Would be difficult to have a change on that as even on Pc happens the same, but in the insider hub app you have a section to share Ideas and improvements
  6. BAMKICKSASS Win User

    Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta! HELP!

    Yea I redeemed the code on xbox.com and then it downloaded on to my xbox. But its been around 3 days since I played it from the demo section and it still hasn't registered to my account and changed my dashboard.
Thema:

For weeks, the profile section of the Xbox insider app hasn't changed its level as it increases

Loading...
  1. For weeks, the profile section of the Xbox insider app hasn't changed its level as it increases - Similar Threads - weeks profile section

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  5. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  8. Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update: Hello everyone, I'd like to report what appears to be a possible Xbox Insider bug and find out whether anyone else has experienced the same issue. Around a month and a half ago, I installed the...
  9. Xbox weekly streak badge haven't received/ not showing up on profile

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox weekly streak badge haven't received/ not showing up on profile: The weekly streak profile badge is still not showing up on my profile. Although I had reset issues/bug with the weekly rewards sets I have completed the weekly sets couple of times during the...
  10. Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.: The image above is what I want to change my xbox profile picture, I see nothing wrong with the image as to flag it unusable for a profile picture. I even tryed to use a picture I have previously...