For unknown reason the game was too long to start error: 0x8027025a

Discus and support For unknown reason the game was too long to start error: 0x8027025a in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First of all i have to say that i spend 579$ to play one game call of duty ghost. i can't play with it right now it's like throwing 579$ in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigWoODoO, Jan 3, 2014.

1. BigWoODoO
    BigWoODoO Guest

First of all i have to say that i spend 579$ to play one game call of duty ghost.

i can't play with it right now it's like throwing 579$ in the garbage !!!!

Second things i can play the game for 1-2 games after that i get the error and get kicked to the dashboard.

Unfortunately, closing the xb1 and remove the power cable don't resolve the problem.

The problem keep doing it.

Same for the Save energy power options

The problem keep doing it

is there any REAL FIX that will make it work ?

i try everything that was on the WEB.

PLEASE MAKE IT WORK BEFORE I PUT THE HAMMER IN IT AND BUY A PS4

:)

BigWoODoO, Jan 3, 2014
  2. I have no idea how to fix

*Error message*

"For some reason Ark Survival Evolved has taken too long to start. (0x8027025a)"

GlitchMagnet247, Jan 3, 2014
  3. FR Damage13
    FR Damage13 Guest
    Xbox one tv stopped working.

agreed, with error that says "For some reason TV took too long to start. (0x8027025a)"

FR Damage13, Jan 3, 2014
  4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

Have you tried uninstalling it and then reinstall? You could have a bad install of the game. I get this error randomly however not at the rate your getting it. Try the uninstall and install first and see what happens.

geekfather, Jan 3, 2014
  5. BigWoODoO
    BigWoODoO Guest
    Well i try the factory reset....

i reinstall the whole game 3-4 time ... it work for a short time.... adter 1-2 games... same error and i get kick to the dashboard

BigWoODoO, Jan 3, 2014
  6. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    Out of curiosity what is your download and upload speed and the Latency when you run the Network Performance test?

geekfather, Jan 3, 2014
  7. BigWoODoO
    BigWoODoO Guest
    i don't think my internet connection is the issue...

This is my internet connection

20 mbits = download

10 mbits = upload

i play killer instinct without any problem i don't get kicked to the dashboard with that error.

BigWoODoO, Oct 31, 2018
  8. BigWoODoO Win User

i don't think my internet connection is the issue...

This is my internet connection

20 mbits = download

10 mbits = upload

i play killer instinct without any problem i don't get kicked to the dashboard with that error.
  9. BigWoODoO Win User

Well i try the factory reset....

i reinstall the whole game 3-4 time ... it work for a short time.... adter 1-2 games... same error and i get kick to the dashboard
  10. geekfather Win User

Have you tried uninstalling it and then reinstall? You could have a bad install of the game. I get this error randomly however not at the rate your getting it. Try the uninstall and install first and see what happens.
  11. geekfather Win User

Out of curiosity what is your download and upload speed and the Latency when you run the Network Performance test?
  12. Boombaa Win User

Long time to load games!?

Hi,

I'm not sure this link will help as OP wrote it is long both online and offline.

We have a similar issue from here with the following error message and code (this a translation as the message is in french):

• "For an unknown reason game start was too long - 0x8027025a"

Any idea?
Thema:

1. For unknown reason the game was too long to start error: 0x8027025a - Similar Threads - unknown reason game

2. Lost account microsoft unknown reasons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost account microsoft unknown reasons: 1 or 2 years ago i lost an microsoft account for reasons unknown to me. there was a minecraft java edition and i lost access to it. i have confirmation of the transaction that i bought it. i realy...
  3. I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason: I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason that microsoft fails to give me i was banned today 1/27/2023 at 8:31 pm which i was not even on my xbox i...
  4. Banned permanently, reason unknown, unable to access account to find out.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned permanently, reason unknown, unable to access account to find out.: Hello, I was arbitrarily banned for an unknown reason. I am able to access the email but cannot access my Xbox account to see enforcement actions. I created a ticket through Live Chat, reference...
  5. I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors for unknown reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors for unknown reason: I recently wanted to check the rewards i could get from being an ambassador and when logging in it said “i had been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program”. I checked to see if thier were any...
  6. Getting console banned for no reason or unknown reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting console banned for no reason or unknown reason: I've been console banned for an unknown reason and Microsoft support cant justify to my why i was banned. 7ad21a3c-7dc0-4047-bf19-096a81fb0098
  7. My Froza Horizon 3 crashed everytime with unknown reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Froza Horizon 3 crashed everytime with unknown reason.: Just like the title. FH3 always crash without any code or sth else.I tried everything but still crash like hell. f6b0c901-d11c-4074-9676-db4f681840a6
  8. Game go back to DASHBOARD and For unknown reason the games was too long to start error 0x**** ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game go back to DASHBOARD and For unknown reason the games was too long to start error 0x**** ...: Here the fix GUYS yes i contact microsoft a lot of time about this issue. FIrst Fix: put your console in english with USA as location Second fix: press the start button at the same time of the...
  9. Banned for unknown reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for unknown reason: Got a console ban for some unknown reason. 6e74334b-0ed1-423e-8764-bfe736137976
  10. Different account suspended for seemingly unknown reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Different account suspended for seemingly unknown reason: I recently had one of my Microsoft accounts suspended for either sending out a lot of junk mail or violating the Microsoft services agreement. The only problem is that the only thing that that...