For the past 4 days I've been trying to sign on to my Minecraft account on my switch it...

Discus and support For the past 4 days I've been trying to sign on to my Minecraft account on my switch it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to sign on my switch for the past 4 days of so much money in game that is ridiculous at this point that it won't sign me in and when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by payten small, Apr 11, 2023.

1. payten small
    payten small Guest

For the past 4 days I've been trying to sign on to my Minecraft account on my switch it...

I've been trying to sign on my switch for the past 4 days of so much money in game that is ridiculous at this point that it won't sign me in and when it does sign me in it will only stay on the loading screen will take me to the website you'll have me put the code in and I'll put the code in and it won't do jack

:)

payten small, Apr 11, 2023
  2. payten small Win User

For the past 4 days I've been trying to sign on to my Minecraft account on my switch it will take me to the sign in on Microsoft account and it will try to take me to the website

I don't know how to restart my game, it's on a Nintendo switch
  3. Rostom L Win User

For the past 4 days I've been trying to sign on to my Minecraft account on my switch it will take me to the sign in on Microsoft account and it will try to take me to the website

Simply go to the power options from the settings of your Switch and restart your device. If possible, try to reinstall your game and also use a different network connection.

If those steps don't help, it would be best if you contact the Minecraft Support team to report the issue and ask for further assistance by submitting a ticket here https://aka.ms/Minecraft-Support
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

I am sorry to know about what happened. I know how frustrating that must be and I would feel the same way if I were on your situation.

Have you already tried to reinstall your game, restart device, and try to connect to a different network connection?
  5. Liam Ponthier Win User

How can I use cross-platform play in Ps4 Minecraft Dungeons?

On Minecraft and Minecraft dungeons it says sign into Microsoft Account. I do it says to sigh into the account that’s already connected. And I did and it says the same thing to go back to the other account. I been trying since Christmas it’s impossible. I spend at lest 4 hours a day trying different ways to sign in on my ps5.
  6. Vincent Rulloda1 Win User

Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email.

Hello Manuela, I've been trying to use this interactive form but its to no use. So thats it my account is gone? My minecraft account is gone?

They tell me to sign in from the same location I've almost always been signing in at and the account I am using is still here on my laptop.
Thema:

1. For the past 4 days I've been trying to sign on to my Minecraft account on my switch it... - Similar Threads - past days I've

2. Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days: Once I restart it & power it off it starts working again but its getting annoying (the first day I bought to Xbox i wouldn't connect till I booted it off, Idk if this has something to do with...
  3. Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine: Past few days Xbox been acting up can’t join parties and I disconnect whenever someone joins mine, I’ve been getting more and more frustrated. I’ve done everything, restart router, test nat type,...
  4. I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?: I haven't said or done anything to any1 I've just randomly been getting banned d54e6581-d78e-4a3d-b876-4ac6dd9f5be7
  5. I have tried to install ARK: survival evolved for the past few days getting the same error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have tried to install ARK: survival evolved for the past few days getting the same error...: I have tried to install ARK: survival evolved for the past few days getting the same error code: 0x80D02017. I am trying to install it onto a computer that has a fresh install of windows, only a...
  6. Power issues in the past month with day one edition

in XboX Insiders
    Power issues in the past month with day one edition: Xbox one power issues So, I have posted about this before and no one has really helped me. My Xbox keeps turning on by itself and we are talking 5-6 times a day on a slow day. I have disconnected...
  7. wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...: how do i use my warranty on my xbox wireless remote that a button is not functioning on? 9780ab33-53fd-41a4-8b1a-cfcba5cba521
  8. My Reward Credits have not deposited into my account and it is now 2 days past day.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Reward Credits have not deposited into my account and it is now 2 days past day.: I have 24,000 reward credits that are in my account at the moment. They were deposit earlier this month and were supposed to auto deposit on the 15th. It is now the 17th and it is 2 DAYS...
  9. Missing 50,000 points from Xbox One S Purchase, past the 14 day limit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing 50,000 points from Xbox One S Purchase, past the 14 day limit: I purchased it as part of the rewards program to get the 50,000 points, my order date was 12/15 and ship date was 12/17, and no points have been given to me yet. Where are my points??...
  10. Banned for 1 day for past behaviors.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for 1 day for past behaviors.: I was banned for "cheating" And I'm positive I didn't cheat for the past 2 days I've only been playing Infinite Warfare with my brother, last night when I went to bed my account was fine. I wake...