For the love of God PLEASE! Can someone explain why after this last YouTube update on Xbox...

Discus and support For the love of God PLEASE! Can someone explain why after this last YouTube update on Xbox... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This is ridiculous. I got signed out randomly and now when I use the code to sign-in, I can only use the primary channel (which I never USE) and cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GK A., Nov 1, 2022.

1. GK A.
    GK A. Guest

For the love of God PLEASE! Can someone explain why after this last YouTube update on Xbox...

This is ridiculous. I got signed out randomly and now when I use the code to sign-in, I can only use the primary channel (which I never USE) and cannot switch to the second channel under the same email. Allow us to switch account on Xbox one PLEASE ASAP!!! This is infuriating to the highest degree. From what I’ve read there is not way to fix this and no one has any answers, so coming here is last resort, TY.

:)

GK A., Nov 1, 2022
  2. Tycerion Win User

Xbox One X party chat disconnected

This....for the love of god, can someone explain why this just randomly happened? I'm sitting in the same boat paying for a service I can't access.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

For the love of God PLEASE! Can someone explain why after this last YouTube update on Xbox one, I can no longer sign into my secondary account/branded account.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GK.

Just as a friendly reminder, Microsoft is not the Youtube app developer. For issues with an specific app or game you need to contact the developer.
    In this case, Google.

I can advise you some things to cover everything from your side.
    But first tell me what did you tried so far.
    In that way I can advise you different things
  4. SirFlibble Win User

Can someone please explain why?

Last week BFBC2 was $69... If it was $29 then I would have bought it not spend $29 @ JB Hifi and still waiting for the delivery.
  5. The Blue Duck Win User

99 bucks for Fallout 3, Fable 3 and Reach? No ways~!~!

Being "girt" by sea sucks basically!

**why can't I do smilies?~!**
  6. Endgamez Win User

Regional pricing.

Explained a thousand times before and doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to figure out.

Think it's a rip-off? Don't buy 'em.

Get 'em cheap outta the bargain bin, get 'em cheap online...then get over it.
Thema:

1. For the love of God PLEASE! Can someone explain why after this last YouTube update on Xbox... - Similar Threads - love God PLEASE

2. please unban me for the love of god.

in XBoX Accessibility
    please unban me for the love of god.: unban my account LC zova i spent my savings on this account for years and i have nothing but this account that i value everything i own please reinforcement team give me another chance to change....
  3. Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems: I have done everything to fix the issue now its on you please fix this Microsoft you are not fixing the issue by making us buy new consoles if that is the problem and you knew that you should have...
  4. Please, for the love of god, let me deactivate that the Xbox Wireless Headset powers on my...

in XboX Insiders
    Please, for the love of god, let me deactivate that the Xbox Wireless Headset powers on my...: How is this not the most asked for feature? It shouldn't even be a feature to be honest, the headset just shouldn't have anything to do with powering on the console at all. I don't know why this...
  5. MICROSOFT!!! FIX GAMING SERVICES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

in XboX Insiders
    MICROSOFT!!! FIX GAMING SERVICES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD: i already cant use xbox app on my primary pc because of this issue. so ive been playing halo infinite beta and now (for an hour) the halo infinite campaign. i reset my game to fix some graphics...
  6. For the love of God. Make it give a notification.

in XboX Insiders
    For the love of God. Make it give a notification.: How hard is it for you to have it notify you that your system is going to update? I'm getting really tired of playing an online game and it just randomly kick out to the damn updates. I'm...
  7. Xbox Alpha Ring: Please for the love of god fix the disconnection problems.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Ring: Please for the love of god fix the disconnection problems.: I am in the Alpha Preview Ring and I have just about had enough of the constant disconnects. This has been going on for MONTHS. I have my Xbox hooked up via cable, i have lost count of how many...
  8. Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?: Honestly sick of NAT Types. I was always at open and i checked my NAT type today and i see its been changed to Strict...which is completely useless. I need it to be open and i just dont get why...
  9. For the love of god, PLEASE put an "are you sure?" message before cancelling installing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For the love of god, PLEASE put an "are you sure?" message before cancelling installing ...: Just spent 3 hours waiting for a 50GB download and near the end I opened the game menu to try and see how far it was along, accidentally hit "cancel" instead of the B button and now the whole...
  10. Can i Please For The Love Of God Get My Account Unbanned PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i Please For The Love Of God Get My Account Unbanned PLEASE: Soo I’ve been permanently ban obviously I can’t seek help on Support and I my self never ever thought I would ever get perma banned but guess what it happened soo I just wanna say sorry to the...