For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...

Discus and support For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Crossout servers keep failing to Server please help thanks 90fe779a-57a0-4a9d-9d9e-2430969ae498 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joshua Williams8, Dec 2, 2023.

1. For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...

Crossout servers keep failing to Server please help thanks

:)

Joshua Williams8, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to connect to crossout servers it says try again later.. all my other games on the Xbox One S works thanks

Hi Josue, My name is Oskayra and I am pleased to be able to help you today.

Based on the information you have provided, it is possible that the problem is related to your geographic location or it is possible that the Crossout servers are experiencing technical issues in your region.

To check if this is the case, you can try connecting to Crossout's servers from a different location. For example, you can try connecting to the Crossout servers from a public Wi-Fi network or from a friend's house.

If you are able to connect to the Crossout servers from another location, then the problem is related to your geographical location. In this case, you can contact Crossout support to inform them of the problem.

https://support.gaijin.net/hc/
    Note: This website does not belong to Microsoft. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of advertisements on the page that may advertise products often classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

But before that you can also try the following steps I will give you below:

1) Check your network connection. Make sure you have a stable and high-speed Internet connection. You can test your Internet speed by visiting a speed test website.

2) Reboot your Xbox One S. Sometimes restarting the console can fix minor problems.

3) Sign out and sign back in to your Xbox account. This may fix problems with authorization.

I hope my answer can help you solve your problem I wish you good luck and hope you have a nice day.

Best regards, Oskayra
  3. WarmedMite6 Win User

Can't log in to xbox live

When I start test connection then it says that MTU error and you need to restart modem etc.. Done that like 100 times..

Every time it shows new update when I try to log in, then it goes update failed

Status code: 3F4A-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751

All worked before, last couple of days haven't got to log into xbox live.
  4. a wendell Win User

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Disc Unrecognized)

Here is what has been working for me... Power on and log in to live. When it says unrecognized disk just keep opening and closing the tray. After 10 times or so it will say open tray or play cd. Then open the tray and go to my games and click blackops 2.
    it will say insert disc. manually close the tray and let it read. If it fails try again. I have done this every day since release. (i did install to harddrive. it errored the first time then copied the second time)
  5. Conceited Nomad Win User

Xbox One error code: 0X87DD0019

It says the server is back up but every time I try to log in or download my account I get this error code
  6. ArcticSquash Win User

I have been falsely accused

I already have it's been two days me trying to case review, I fail every time because of a pop up saying there's an enforcement
Thema:

For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...

1. For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to... - Similar Threads - last day's every

2. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  3. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  4. $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days

in XBoX on Windows
    $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days: $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days c0f10618-5965-4936-b992-db3d602de59d
  5. I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...: I was put on a **** ban over 2 weeks ago for supposedly abusive chat which is ludicrous because I’m always only in party with mates but got this violation which means now I play zombies I can’t...
  6. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...
  7. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  8. Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games: I stopped playing starfield a week ago, and I am assuming it is in this time that it began but I don't know. I downloaded Forza Motorsport yesterday. and tried to play it and it just keeps...
  9. Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days: For the last few days I have been trying to send off my xbox series x controller under warranty but the website won't let me do it. Its registered and still under warranty. It goes all the way...
  10. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???: I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming smoothly, it's tell me "too many people are playing"...