For the game Ark survival evolved. I can't use purchased DLCs

Discus and support For the game Ark survival evolved. I can't use purchased DLCs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I went to play Ark again after awhile and it said the game was not purchased when it was already installed. which was confusing to begin with, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S'Gail Olc, Jan 6, 2023.

1. S'Gail Olc
    S'Gail Olc Guest

so I went to play Ark again after awhile and it said the game was not purchased when it was already installed. which was confusing to begin with, but I decided to bite the bullet and purchase it again. now it's saying the DLCs aren't purchased when they are all installed. I love this game but this isn't the first time I have had issues of this nature with it. I would hate to give up on it. but I really starting to feel cheated. I paid for this game twice now. I can't afford to buy all the DLCs a second time. nor should I have to. is there a way to fix this?

:)

S'Gail Olc, Jan 6, 2023
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  3. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Issues with Ark Genesis

Also, by the way, the Genesis DLC is part of the Season Pass for Ark Survival Evolved.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Can't Download Genesis 2 DLC for Ark: Survival Evolved

Hello LKELLY96,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Ark Genesis Part 2 is part of the Genesis season pass that you can purchase separately with Ark: Survival Evolved. At this time, the Ark: Survival Evolved Explorer's Edition which includes; the Survival Evolved Season Pass, Extinction, Aberration, Scorched Earth, and Survival Evolved Aberrant Skins is the current edition that is available on Game Pass.

Ark: Genesis Part 2 is part of the second expansion pack which is not currently available with Game Pass. However, Game Pass members may currently receive a discount on the ARK: Genesis Season Pass which would include Ark: Genesis Part 2.

I hope this helps and I apologize for any confusion!

-Tali
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You're correct that as long as you're signed in under the account where the DLCs were purchased you shouldn't be asked to buy them again.

We need to validate if you're signed in under the correct account. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the transactions from there stated as "completed" and once confirmed, remove and re-add your account.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
Thema:

1. For the game Ark survival evolved. I can't use purchased DLCs - Similar Threads - game Ark survival

2. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  3. Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...: Hi i there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have it on epic games a987ab19-1d63-4311-933f-3dbb21bf8d70
  4. ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers: when i get on ark in game cloud i try to load a server and it says i cant retrieve server address on every server 0fea0558-cffa-4f4a-92a7-73024c4a27fa
  5. hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...: hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it up it comes up with error code 0x80070bff *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming ***...
  6. i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...: i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and wont load 984d3fe2-9c28-49b5-a633-731d4a8b4267
  7. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...
  8. me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together: as stated in the tittle, want to play together, cant just join each other as it comes up with join fail, cannot join each other using ip address. and neither of our games when we load them as non...
  9. Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...: I realized that after downloading the game, the PC version is completely different from the version on Xbox Cloud specifically on PC is version 9.59 (I just downloaded it after using xbox cloud)...
  10. Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat.: I play Ark survival evolved on xbox. Recently I have noticed there are a lot of words I can't use now. Examples include the words "for, could, in, and the numbers 10 &14. Anyway I can see this...