For some time I was playing with pirated games, but currently I'd like to purchase those...

Discus and support For some time I was playing with pirated games, but currently I'd like to purchase those... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So yeah, I pirated some games (I know it's bad, sorry) but now I'm thinking of buying them. So can my xbox account get permanently banned after buying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Silly_1024, Jun 7, 2020.

  1. Silly_1024
    Silly_1024 Guest

    For some time I was playing with pirated games, but currently I'd like to purchase those...


    So yeah, I pirated some games (I know it's bad, sorry) but now I'm thinking of buying them. So can my xbox account get permanently banned after buying them? I'm just wondering, because I saw that my xbox profile displayed that I'm playing some of those
    games.

    :)
     
    Silly_1024, Jun 7, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    For some time I was playing with pirated games, but currently I'd like to purchase those games and play the official version. Can my xbox account be banned for this?

    Hi,

    What games and was this on console or PC?
  3. Oexxe Win User

    For some time I was playing with pirated games, but currently I'd like to purchase those games and play the official version. Can my xbox account be banned for this?

    I have no idea bud, The best bet for you at the moment is to Contact Xbox about it, You may or may not

    I linked the Support below

    https://support.xbox.com/

  4. hobblejp Win User

    Next xbox to use 'always-on' (internet) DRM - Rumour

    [quote user="zfair899"]

    Those 'traps' you mention are almost always totally ineffectual. They're little more than a joke by devs and are easily bypassed.

    -

    The best system is to simply offer pirates an incentive to not pirate. Make the purchased version better than the pirated one.

    [/quote]

    true but it delays the pirated version by 1-2 months and leads to people moaning on the games official forums only to be banned and laughed at by the developers, there's nothing like a bit of public humiliation to get on the nerves of some of these pirates.
  5. UnyoBro Win User

    My Idea For a Sandbox Game

    Sounds like you got most of these ideas from the Pirates games by Sid Meyer. I'd play it.
  6. Horrorscoped Win User

    status should be more rewarding!

    Like a fancy lads hat? A pirate cap perhaps? Yea I'm with ya. I'd rock one if those Napoleon hats
Thema:

For some time I was playing with pirated games, but currently I'd like to purchase those...

Loading...
  1. For some time I was playing with pirated games, but currently I'd like to purchase those... - Similar Threads - was playing pirated

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. Can I play pirates of the caribbean by Bethesda on xbox series x?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play pirates of the caribbean by Bethesda on xbox series x?: Can I play pirates of the caribbean by Bethesda on my Xbox Series X? And or will do a remake for xbox series x? Thanks. f5703c8a-d231-4100-8bf9-bc772f293ae8