For some reason on the YouTube app some videos randomly insert music and go out of sync.

Discus and support For some reason on the YouTube app some videos randomly insert music and go out of sync. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For example there's a video on ludwig vods called "the new super auto pets meta is weird" and at exactly 51:42 the video is supposed to barely start a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nick comfort755, Jan 21, 2023.

1. For some reason on the YouTube app some videos randomly insert music and go out of sync.

For example there's a video on ludwig vods called "the new super auto pets meta is weird" and at exactly 51:42 the video is supposed to barely start a song but cut to a new scene which is does on my phone, however on the YouTube app on xbox series x it doesn't cut and just keeps playing this song and goes wildly out of sync for the whole video, I've restarted my console and the YouTube app and it still does it even syncing my phones video to the Xbox it does it. I have no idea how this could even occur since it's a song only a snippet of played and yet the xbox app is playing the whole song. It makes no sense please help

:)

nick comfort755, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

For some reason on the YouTube app some videos randomly insert music and go out of sync.

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to uninstall then reinstall the app and try it once more? Thanks!
  3. Cokney Charmer Win User

Check your apps

For those search for them, go to Apps Marketplace then the genre you want either tv or music, select see all and you will see the new apps there and you can click on them to download

Not impressed with the Youtube App, quality was poor on the videos i tried out, maybe have to find someway to adust it for large screen TVs, but the Muzu music video app was spot on, all the latest singles are there..sadly some xfactor and Towie xmas songs!!!
    But no buffering, good quality on my TV..and for free, will use that going forward.

MSN appears to be free as well, has alot of entertainment news and movie news and trailers, saw Topgear Eps that can be watched as well so it has TV eps
  4. Ch1ps Win User

What do you do while playing a solo game?

If I'm playing a game like Destiny and just running around doing misc quests or dailies, then yeah... I'll usually have some music playing or Youtube videos going. Otherwise I like to concentrate on the game!
  5. DRC+EE Win User

some videos exit me out of youtube.

Three months have passed and the problem hasn't come back after performing the uninstall/re-install, described above.

If you CAN sign into Xbox Live but CANNOT connect to friends, a popup says " Some Content Is Not Available Right Now ", or Xbox 360 randomly become disconnects from YouTube, or Xbox Live randomly disconnects, it might also be a bad connection. Online gaming
    can require about 1-to-2.5Mbps and Youtube requires 3.5Mbps connection speed, minimum. Low connection speeds of 1.5Mbps used to be perfect back in 2011, but content now needs more bandwidth for data transfer. Bad connections will limit connectivity.

Check the Xbox's physical internet connections. Verify the contact surfaces of the Ethernet connection port pins on the rear of the console, the cable, and your router/modem. If the Xbox 360 disconnects from Live when the ethernet cable is moved, you should
    make arrangements to have a new ethernet port installed. They are not expensive. If you're using wireless and it isn't working well, verify the Mbps transfer speed using a Connection Speed Test with a computer, testing wireless and wired connections. Most
    modern wireless routers allow you to boost or reduce the gain/output power. Check that it's high enough.

Also, as wireless amplifiers age they can impart errors and drop in power, causing data packets tp be dropped. Usually the switch-mode power supply's (SMPS) capacitors fail. If it's making new high pitched noises and performing badly, purchase a new router.
    You can also turn off the wireless broadcast and buy a more powerful wireless amplifier ( avoid the D-Link DIR-601, it drops out) that plugs into an unused port on your router. For most houses, 100mW will have plenty of range, and adding a taller 8-12dB antenna
    designed for operation in your router's frequency band will increase the range alot. Make sure the antenna stands upright. The alternative to hardwiring and wireless is a PoE kit (Power Over Ethernet). I dislike these because they put noise on the house power
    and are about 0.5Mbps slower than a wired connection. ( Avoid the D-Link DHP-346AV ).
  6. DRC+EE Win User

some videos exit me out of youtube.

This problem of the Xbox disconnecting from Live appears to have originated in 2012 and still persists today. I was on YouTube (PC version and there have been recent complaints describeing exactly what we've been experiencing. Here was my fix:

(1) Firstly, cycle the power of your network equipment. Unplug them for two minutes before reconnecting power to both.

(2) Next, clear your cache. Go to Settings, System, Storage, System Items, and delete the "Content Cache".

(3) Got to Settings, System, Storage, System Items, Profile, and "Delete" profile. Only delete the Profile, not the game saves option. Any backgrounds you have will temporarily disasapear, but they will be back in minutes after the next step. Press the Xbox
    Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller). Select "Download Profile", which will then prompt you for the email and password that your Microsoft Account uses. It's usually the same as the one that you login here with.

At this stage, the disconnect from Live problem went away on my Xbox 360. I was not getting disconnected, and YouTube worked. If you had a background appearance theme, it is the on thing that gets turned off when you delete and upload your profile. Go to
    the dashboard, Social, move over to select your avatar character, and click on him. In the next screen that opens you can turn your previous theme back on.

(4) If you are still having problems, make sure your modem is up-to-date with the latest version of firmware, and that it is not blocking or throttling the port that your Xbox is on. Do not update from your router's web-config page. Visit the manufactures
    website for updates, or contact your Internet Service Provider. They can usually work some magic from their offices. Ensure that UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) is turned on. I prefer to use Ethernet connections instead of wireless, because they do not require
    that the device (Xbox 360 in this case) remembers passwords, or other data that can complicate things. If you have manually open ports used by Xbox LIVE or placed your Xbox in the DMZ, turn off both of these features.

Please let us know if this solves your problem.
Thema:

1. For some reason on the YouTube app some videos randomly insert music and go out of sync. - Similar Threads - reason YouTube app

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  4. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  5. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  6. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  7. For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...: I already factory reset it(keep games and apps) , and reset the xbox. aba831c5-61c6-460d-81f6-487260017000
  8. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  9. Is this reasonable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is this reasonable?: I recieved a suspension for an attempted submission of a profile picture. The punishment is excessive. I understand the it was incorrect to submit such image, but a prevention from interacting...
  10. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d