For some reason my games and apps are taking too long to load and this happened to me...

Discus and support For some reason my games and apps are taking too long to load and this happened to me... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please fix the bug it's super annoying I can't load my games and apps please fix it e67e58e4-2364-42b1-ac07-c14e6c9a9c29 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jad Hamdan, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Jad Hamdan
    Jad Hamdan Guest

For some reason my games and apps are taking too long to load and this happened to me...

Please fix the bug it's super annoying I can't load my games and apps please fix it

:)

Jad Hamdan, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Xycarisys Win User

Xbox One won't load ANYTHING. Literally. (dashboard and games included)

Same here. It is so slow and won't load anything. All games/apps take "too long to start for some reason". Takes like 10 minutes to start up the console.
  3. GrowlingYapper Win User

Start up

There are some issues of this type in preview program also games taking too long and failing to load same with apps.
  4. Cian-18043CC6-B36D-4 Win User

Xbox App - App freezes whenever I click on "Achievements"

I also hit the same issue. It's not just loading Achievements for me, I randomly have the app become unresponsive whenever it's loading data e.g. achievements, or friends' profiles, etc.

Beta app doesn't fix it - happens there too. For some reason it only seems to happen on one of my machines - the other doesn't hang in either the beta or normal app at all.
  5. A1i3nScum Win User

Suspension Issues

now since this happened my Xbox keeps screwing up continuously asking me to sign in, giving error codes for every game I try to play (this game is taking too long to load, Xbox guide is taking too long to load, etc etc) console continuously rebooting itself,
    freezing, won't even let me add another account to my console.

Ffs it was perfectly fine before my suspension that shouldn't of even happened and now its going haywire!
  6. IUBrandonUl Win User

E208 0000045D 000000005 Error code problems

But now ever since this happened literally Microsoft explorer an app I use a lot for my MCBE Mods for not only freezes but makes everything lag and it just says normally took to long to start and now my Xbox is just plainly running slower, this is so stupid.

i just turned on my Xbox RN at 10:54 pm and it says FOR SOME REASON "XBOX DASHBOARD TOOK TO LONG TO START"

and then this error code (0x8027025A)

and it just lagged and spammed the same sound for me clicking y profile to sign in bruh

another error code when trying to download my 2nd profile, 0xd00000225

most apps are just opening into a black screen then i get the took to long to start

another error code i just got 2:48 am 0xd0000189

3:07 am: Things are not loading fast what so ever just got another error code 0x80040900

i looked it up and my profile might be corrupt? I dunno I think ima just try to remove and re-add my account from my Xbox, the booting Xbox screen is taking a good minute then to a black screen then it SLOWLY loads.

everything is "Taking too long to load" yep its constantly doing that where apparently everything is taking too long to start My "Settings took too long to load... etc..."
Thema:

1. For some reason my games and apps are taking too long to load and this happened to me... - Similar Threads - reason games apps

2. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  3. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  4. My Games keep kicking me out for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My Games keep kicking me out for some reason: I got a Gaming Computer from best Buy last month and this month my games keep crashing I looked it up and said it probably my PSU but I got a new cord and still does it tried switching plugs still...
  5. Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...: The campaign is unavailable, but for some reason when I try to access it, it gives me some kind of error. ef15df60-41e2-4630-ae20-32be1106964d
  6. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  7. Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working: Pretty much the title. We've been trying to load a Sonic Frontiers save, which crashes on the loading page and sends me to the dashboard. I would normally suspect a corrupt file however when...
  8. GTA 5 keeps crashing - Exit code 0xc0000005 indicates a fatal game exit (reason:...

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA 5 keeps crashing - Exit code 0xc0000005 indicates a fatal game exit (reason:...: Hello, i have a problem regarding my GTA 5 (steam version) crashing. This has been happening for quite some time now, and i still can't find a solution. As written in the title, the error code...
  9. Getting the "For some reason "game or app" took too long to start (0x8027025a) error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the "For some reason "game or app" took too long to start (0x8027025a) error?: How do I resolve the "For some reason "game or app" took too long to start (0x8027025a) error? I've tried the check for posted outages and the hard restart. Still get the same message when trying...
  10. For some reason, all my games don't work, but my apps work just fine, anyone know what the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason, all my games don't work, but my apps work just fine, anyone know what the...: I've already reset my Xbox 3 times now, and idk what's wrong f4fd8ddb-d950-494d-99e4-f9f998b369d8