For some reason I can't turn on Voice Chat

Discus and support For some reason I can't turn on Voice Chat in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to voice chat with my friend on the XBOX game bar app on minecraft windows 10 but I can hear my friend just fine but I can't use my Mic, it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GalarianAutismPKMN, Aug 7, 2020.

1. For some reason I can't turn on Voice Chat

I'm trying to voice chat with my friend on the XBOX game bar app on minecraft windows 10 but I can hear my friend just fine but I can't use my Mic, it keeps saying 'something went wrong with your party ' but I don't know what it is

submitted by /u/GalarianAutismPKMN
    [link] [comments]

/u/GalarianAutismPKMN, Aug 7, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Maetheos Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

I usually start to play some music, but then quickly get irritated when I can't hear the game or voice chat very well anymore and turn it off.
  3. Balistic Chick Win User

Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube account from the Xbox itself without going through a series of complications to do so?

There is a setting in the capture area where you have to chose to include your voice (not sure if you need to be in game chat or party chat for this to actually work), by default including voice is turned off, and as far as not being able to upload to
    Youtube i am sure there are a few reasons why xbox doesnt allow this, what those reasons are i cant say for sure.
  4. Fatalshock8912 Win User

can u use xbox 1 without kinnect and voice commands?

The only party issue I have is with Battlefield 4. You can't turn on voice chat while already in the game. Kinda weird.
  5. Ravenwjf Win User

my xbox one wont turn on when i ask it to, it will shut off and i can use voice commands for everything else........ What am i doing wrong?

I am having the same issue. All my voice commands work but turning it on. I have it set for instant on, and turn on by voice. When I use the controller it boots up super quick and doesn't go through the whole green xbox screen or anything, My power
    adapter light is white showing it is in instant on, not the yellow of powered off, just for some reason I can't get it to turn on by using "Xbox On".
  6. fOXTROTjULIET Win User

Blank Video Recorded by Xbox Game Capture

Ah, okay then :(
    Yes, seems like that's the reason. And I have one more problem because it keeps happening. When I play the recorded video, I can hear my voice, the game audio, but I don't hear any of my friends' voice chat. Sometimes I can hear their voice, but many times I can't. How to fix this? And what audio will be recorded if I check the "Record game audio only"? I've tried to turn it on and off but seems like it keeps changing. :(
Thema:

For some reason I can't turn on Voice Chat

1. For some reason I can't turn on Voice Chat - Similar Threads - reason can't turn

2. What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox: What is the reason why I can't sign in 5c33e0a2-7c93-424d-85da-79c420840a76
  3. for some reason the app store is locked and i can't get back in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    for some reason the app store is locked and i can't get back in: For some reason the app store is locked I can't get back in 402ec136-fbe5-41d8-b7e0-6fd2a3880e09
  4. Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason: Whenever I play on Xbox sometimes I meet a good friend and then next thing I know he blocks me. Like I met this friend about a year and a half ago. After I met him we were in parties every day....
  5. For some reason I can't log back into my fortnite account no matter what I do, can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason I can't log back into my fortnite account no matter what I do, can anyone help?: I tried changing my password but it says the credentials don't work. I made a new account so I can at least play the game and now I'm trying to get my old account back. I tried to contact epic...
  6. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...
  7. Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...: Well, after buying the game on my PC I traveled to another city, but when trying to play the game ( using the same account I used to buy the game) the game said I had to buy it....
  8. new Xbox launcher can't detect my games or game pass for no reason

in XboX Insiders
    new Xbox launcher can't detect my games or game pass for no reason: when i updated xbox launcher , now doesn't work well like its used to be . games and game pass always load idk why . Region : egypt gametag: RioSenpai#5798 submitted by /u/Snoo_32224 [link]...
  9. My buddy gave me an original Xbox.one and I know it works but for some reason I can't get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My buddy gave me an original Xbox.one and I know it works but for some reason I can't get...: I know the HDMI wors as my buddy had it connected to a monitor with a VGA converter. I have tried literally everything to get it to display to no avail. A graphics reset, new thermal compound, a...
  10. Why can't log in to my Microsoft account on my ps4 for some odd reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't log in to my Microsoft account on my ps4 for some odd reason?: I'm trying to play and connect to my Microsoft account because for some reason i got logged out, so i tried logging with my email but it just tells me "there is a account on here already" i used...