For some reason I can't log back into my fortnite account no matter what I do, can anyone help?

Discus and support For some reason I can't log back into my fortnite account no matter what I do, can anyone help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried changing my password but it says the credentials don't work. I made a new account so I can at least play the game and now I'm trying to get my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lemur574425, May 6, 2023.

1. Lemur574425
    Lemur574425 Guest

For some reason I can't log back into my fortnite account no matter what I do, can anyone help?

I tried changing my password but it says the credentials don't work. I made a new account so I can at least play the game and now I'm trying to get my old account back. I tried to contact epic with a bunch of information but they still didn't give me my account back. I also changed my user before my account was lost but I was using my changed user xbox account on my fortnite account but then a few days later I got logged out out of nowhere Apparently some of my friends could see me on their friends list and some people can't. Someone help me out please i have had that account since chapter 1 season 5 and spent a LOT of money on it.

:)

Lemur574425, May 6, 2023
  2. Lemur574425 Win User

Sorry for the late response, it's an Epic account.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Lemur, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this

May I know what kind of account are you tried to recover?
    It would be a Microsoft account or do you mean the Epic account itself and not a Microsoft account?
  4. Anthony Bertrand Win User

Gamerpic

For some reason I can't message anyone on my new account I created can someone help?
  5. TrentonRobinette1 Win User

How do I get my account back

hi this is Trenton I had my noswyvern fortnite account on Xbox get locked and it will not let log back in can pls help me
  6. RockyAnteater45 Win User

Can't log in or create new account, even after rebooting system, changing wifi, deleting everything

I have kind of the same problem. I tried foe like 2 days now to log into my account but sometimes it won't let me. If it does let me sigb into my account, when i try to launch something like Fortnite or YouTube, its says for some reason Fortnite has taken
    too long to start

Please help someone
Thema:

1. For some reason I can't log back into my fortnite account no matter what I do, can anyone help? - Similar Threads - reason can't log

2. What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox: What is the reason why I can't sign in 5c33e0a2-7c93-424d-85da-79c420840a76
  3. for some reason the app store is locked and i can't get back in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    for some reason the app store is locked and i can't get back in: For some reason the app store is locked I can't get back in 402ec136-fbe5-41d8-b7e0-6fd2a3880e09
  4. Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason: Whenever I play on Xbox sometimes I meet a good friend and then next thing I know he blocks me. Like I met this friend about a year and a half ago. After I met him we were in parties every day....
  5. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...
  6. Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...: Well, after buying the game on my PC I traveled to another city, but when trying to play the game ( using the same account I used to buy the game) the game said I had to buy it....
  7. new Xbox launcher can't detect my games or game pass for no reason

in XboX Insiders
    new Xbox launcher can't detect my games or game pass for no reason: when i updated xbox launcher , now doesn't work well like its used to be . games and game pass always load idk why . Region : egypt gametag: RioSenpai#5798 submitted by /u/Snoo_32224 [link]...
  8. My buddy gave me an original Xbox.one and I know it works but for some reason I can't get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My buddy gave me an original Xbox.one and I know it works but for some reason I can't get...: I know the HDMI wors as my buddy had it connected to a monitor with a VGA converter. I have tried literally everything to get it to display to no avail. A graphics reset, new thermal compound, a...
  9. Why can't log in to my Microsoft account on my ps4 for some odd reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't log in to my Microsoft account on my ps4 for some odd reason?: I'm trying to play and connect to my Microsoft account because for some reason i got logged out, so i tried logging with my email but it just tells me "there is a account on here already" i used...
  10. For some reason, I can't join my friends on Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 edition to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason, I can't join my friends on Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 edition to Xbox: Hello! I've been playing Ark for a while now, and I first started on the Steam version of the game because it was free, and also because I mainly play on pc. I decided to get the Microsoft windows...