For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....

Discus and support For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list.... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I know the friends list glitch happened to a lot of people a few months ago but it didn't hit me until now. ffb52ac4-b713-4794-a903-d501873576e0 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BingBong443, Nov 2, 2022.

1. BingBong443
    BingBong443 Guest

For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....

I know the friends list glitch happened to a lot of people a few months ago but it didn't hit me until now.

:)

BingBong443, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list. Does anyone know what to do?

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. Ronnieee Win User

How do I remove a follower from my Xbox Profile after I have blocked them?

What I meant is that we cannot remove these followers from the list even when they are being blocked but they can no longer view your profile. I also blocked some followers but they are still showing as following.
  4. X27xBUNDYx28X Win User

Why do I see people playing xbox 360 on my xbox one friends list?

The friends that I have added on my Xbox One I cannot see when I look at my friends list from my xbox 360.
  5. Smwutches Win User

My friends on my friends list are disappearing and reappearing and i cannot view profiles, how do i fix that?

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  6. ShadowStrider 7 Win User

My friends list has disappeared

This is still ongoing. I cannot view my friends on the site or on my console.
Thema:

1. For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list.... - Similar Threads - reason cannot view

2. I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or...: I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or play it. It says i own it but it wont let me play it. 04f79b0a-6348-45df-92fd-fc2a111f6738
  3. For some reason I cannot download any game. When I try it stops at Acquiring License. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason I cannot download any game. When I try it stops at Acquiring License. I...: For some reason I cannot download any game. When I try it stops at Acquiring License. I have tried to fix but code 0x80070005 keeps popping up. How do I fix this?...
  4. for some reason i cannot log into my microsoft / minecraft java account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    for some reason i cannot log into my microsoft / minecraft java account: so i was trying to log into my microsoft account just around now. because i havent played it since i migrated it. i believe i have been hacked or something has happened cuz every time i try to log...
  5. My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...: On june 9th 2022 I was in a party with one of my friends when All of a sudden I was permanently banned and I cannot submit a case review is there anyway that I can still get my account back...
  6. Cannot install FH5 for seemingly no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install FH5 for seemingly no reason: Hello everyone, I've been trying to install FH5 today and I can't manage to start the download, its just goes into error with the following code : 0x87e00017. I have the game via the gamepass...
  7. Can't cast video to xbox anymore (03/2019) Xbox cannot be detected on network for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cast video to xbox anymore (03/2019) Xbox cannot be detected on network for some reason: I have always been able to cast from my devices to my Xbox as it is the only device I can do this from. But tonight, when I went to do this the app I always use took ages to searching for a...
  8. Received comms ban on console, but cannot see any reason on enforcement.xbox.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received comms ban on console, but cannot see any reason on enforcement.xbox.com: Today I received a comms ban on my Xbox One; I'm not sure entirely why. However, when I log into enforcement.xbox.com, there are no active bans listed -- and hence I cannot see why I was banned,...
  9. Cannot Share Xbox Live For Some Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Share Xbox Live For Some Reason: I just got a new xbox for my brother and want to share my games and Xbox live so I set the new xbox as the home Xbox for my xbox live account and then logged into his already existing account on...
  10. Sorry, that didn't work for some reason (0x80070002) - CANNOT DO ANYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, that didn't work for some reason (0x80070002) - CANNOT DO ANYTHING: Hi, for the last 2 days I turn the Xbox One on, it loads directly to the Games & Apps screen. I cannot sign in, and cannot open anything up including the Home screen by using the home button on...