For some reason, all my games don't work, but my apps work just fine, anyone know what the...

Discus and support For some reason, all my games don't work, but my apps work just fine, anyone know what the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've already reset my Xbox 3 times now, and idk what's wrong f4fd8ddb-d950-494d-99e4-f9f998b369d8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keith Beavister, Jun 1, 2023.

1. For some reason, all my games don't work, but my apps work just fine, anyone know what the...

I've already reset my Xbox 3 times now, and idk what's wrong

:)

Keith Beavister, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

For some reason, all my games don't work, but my apps work just fine, anyone know what the problem could be?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

By won't work, are you getting an error message/code? If yes, kindly let me know so I can check that for you.
  3. CosmicCraze Win User

For some reason, all my games don't work, but my apps work just fine, anyone know what the problem could be?

There are several reasons why your games may not be working on your Xbox while your apps work just fine. Here are some of the most common issues:

1. Network connection: If your Xbox is not connected to the internet or your network connection is slow or unstable, this can affect your ability to play games online or access certain features.

2. System updates: If your Xbox has not been updated to the latest system software version, this can cause compatibility issues with games that require the latest updates.

3. Game installation: Your game may not be installed properly or may be corrupted, causing it to crash or not launch at all.

4. Disk problems: If you have a physical disk, it could be damaged, scratched, or dirty, which can cause reading errors and prevent the game from launching.

5. Console hardware issues: If there are any hardware issues with your Xbox, such as overheating, hard drive failure, or other malfunctions, this can affect your ability to play games.

To troubleshoot the issue, try the following steps:

1. Check your network connection and make sure your Xbox is connected to the internet.

2. Check for system updates and install any available updates.

3. Uninstall and reinstall the game.

4. Try cleaning your game disk or try playing a different game to see if it works.

5. If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Xbox support or take your console in for repair also is there any message/code popping up if so please kindly let me know :)
  4. jabebby Win User

X box fitness

Hi! The App is now working fine, I say that but for some reason my Kinect is frozen on a sitting down outline of me.(works fine on all other games/apps!) Has anyone else experienced this and can anyone recommend a fix?
  5. Bot4367 Win User

Xbox App Not Working

I just found a fix to my issue. For some reason when I change the name of my drive it fixed my issue. I don't really know why but all I know is that that's what worked for me.
  6. Akky22 Win User

Mass Effect 3 loads and then stops

So apparently the problem lies within my gamertag. It's not banned or suspended or anything, but for some reason my gamertag is what's causing the game to stop working. I've tried logging into an alternate gamertag on the same Xbox and the game was running
    fine.

This is still a problem though, as my main (paying) gamertag won't work with the game. Anyone know if Bioware is aware of such problems?
Thema:

For some reason, all my games don't work, but my apps work just fine, anyone know what the...

1. For some reason, all my games don't work, but my apps work just fine, anyone know what the... - Similar Threads - reason games don't

2. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  3. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  4. My Games keep kicking me out for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My Games keep kicking me out for some reason: I got a Gaming Computer from best Buy last month and this month my games keep crashing I looked it up and said it probably my PSU but I got a new cord and still does it tried switching plugs still...
  5. Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...: The campaign is unavailable, but for some reason when I try to access it, it gives me some kind of error. ef15df60-41e2-4630-ae20-32be1106964d
  6. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  7. Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working: Pretty much the title. We've been trying to load a Sonic Frontiers save, which crashes on the loading page and sends me to the dashboard. I would normally suspect a corrupt file however when...
  8. GTA 5 keeps crashing - Exit code 0xc0000005 indicates a fatal game exit (reason:...

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA 5 keeps crashing - Exit code 0xc0000005 indicates a fatal game exit (reason:...: Hello, i have a problem regarding my GTA 5 (steam version) crashing. This has been happening for quite some time now, and i still can't find a solution. As written in the title, the error code...
  9. My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...: Every game that I try to play as a random time when it will just close and go to the dashboard without a warning without a reason it’s very aggravating. I’ve tried to factory reset it. I try to...
  10. Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...: Thank you microsoft for permanently banning my account for no apparent reason (gave no details, and instantly denied my appeal) causing me to lose all my games and purchases simply because...