For honor on game pass is taking me to a black ubisoft screen.

Discus and support For honor on game pass is taking me to a black ubisoft screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have pc game pass on my pc that's update along with Xbox being up to date. Whenever I click install on for honor marching flames, it takes me to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crimson Schnuerle, Jan 27, 2023.

1. For honor on game pass is taking me to a black ubisoft screen.

I have pc game pass on my pc that's update along with Xbox being up to date. Whenever I click install on for honor marching flames, it takes me to a black ubisoft page. My Xbox account is linked as well and I tried reinstalling ubisoft to find the same issue.

:)

Crimson Schnuerle, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Crimson Schnuerle Win User

I've followed these via troubleshooting, I believe the problem falls under on the ubisoft end.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Crimson. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

I understand, have you also done the troubleshooting steps provided by Ubisoft from this link? https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/connectivity...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. BlueManMania Win User

Is For Honor™ going to be a gamepass thing soon

If Ubisoft had the ability to implement a big amount of their various titles into Game Pass, like the Tom Clancy series and For Honor, that would be a big step for Microsoft and the service they are providing to us, the consumers.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Game trouble

For Honor isn't on Game Pass but it was a Games with Gold game. If you're able to launch it then it shouldn't be a license issue if it says you can't connect to the Ubisoft servers. I would do a full restart on your Xbox and try again.
Thema:

1. For honor on game pass is taking me to a black ubisoft screen. - Similar Threads - honor game pass

2. why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work: Just got the game pass downloaded the game and i can´t play it, help me pls 85d66443-8066-4a12-bc88-c24dd9fc77f9
  3. Unable to download "For Honor" on PC game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download "For Honor" on PC game pass: When I got to the FOR HONOR : MARCHING FIRE EDITION page on the PC game pass app, it just says "not available". It does not give me a download option. dd31eef6-e86a-4b5f-9c02-6f237d2f8ead
  4. For Honor game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor game pass: hello, so I already had For Honor before the game pass release, and after accessing it through the Xbox game pass so I can get the expansion, I didn't get access to the expansion in-game and am...
  5. How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...: How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but now all of the sudden it wont let me doing anything on there and keeps saying restricted privileges....
  6. For Honor issue with Xbox Game Pass for PC Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor issue with Xbox Game Pass for PC Cloud Gaming: Hello, I have an issue with a game on the cloud gaming section of the Xbox game pass for PC. The game is For Honor. To play the game, I have to connect my ubisoft account to the game to play it. I...
  7. For honor/game pass issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For honor/game pass issue: I istalled for honor from game pass but every time I try to open it start a loading and in a certain moment it stops and the Xbox return to the home. How can I solve ?...
  8. the game For Honor from games with gold wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game For Honor from games with gold wont launch: i downloaded a game from games with gold on my old xbox account but it got banned a while ago. i tried reinstalling the game and when i start up the game it said...
  9. Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...: I played For Honor earlier today and now when trying to play it says i need to renew xbox live gold or game pass? i bought the disc years ago and he logged many hours over the years. Its in my...
  10. My game (for honor) is gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game (for honor) is gone!: So if anyone can help me, For Honor is gone from my ready to install and I have to purchase it again. I have no idea why, can someone help please! 4db47f8e-72d6-4798-b0e4-e41346ad5522