For everybody saying they like B better...
Discus and support For everybody saying they like B better... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why would you not want buttons for the store and gamepass right on the front page? IMO the more features they can fit on the homescreen without having... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bredston, Oct 18, 2019.
Thema:
For everybody saying they like B better...
Loading...
-
For everybody saying they like B better... - Similar Threads - everybody saying better
-
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.
in XboX InsidersWarning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.: So as I understand it, usually upward ring movements dont need a data refresh, and downward movements are ok providing it says no update instead of saying data refresh needed. Yesterday, On a... -
Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate
in XboX InsidersWindows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different... -
Xbox AI is shit and I can say why
in XboX InsidersXbox AI is shit and I can say why: I love playing with my friends, joking around in matches, and being part of the online community. People genuinely enjoy my humor and often look to play with me. But now, because of a single... -
How do I report a gamer on Forza racing at dive bombing everybody I have video of the sov
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I report a gamer on Forza racing at dive bombing everybody I have video of the sov: This racer on Forza horizon 3 keeps dive bombing everybody it makes it irritating to race because he's fast he don't need to do it but he still does can he be banned... -
Anyone knows If i can install mods for games in Xbox series X/S? Just like everybody does...
in XBoX Games and AppsAnyone knows If i can install mods for games in Xbox series X/S? Just like everybody does...: I need help on how to install mods on Xbox series X/S. Mods for minecraft, the sims and other games. 1ed6c2d9-f778-4326-ba8d-a34286a33f76