For call of duty modern warfare 2 I want to upgrade to vault edition but the choice is not...

Discus and support For call of duty modern warfare 2 I want to upgrade to vault edition but the choice is not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to upgrade my cross gen version of mw2 but there’s no upgrade option and in the in game store it says to upgrade for 100 dollars... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wildarcher007, Nov 22, 2022.

1. For call of duty modern warfare 2 I want to upgrade to vault edition but the choice is not...

I was trying to upgrade my cross gen version of mw2 but there’s no upgrade option and in the in game store it says to upgrade for 100 dollars

:)

Wildarcher007, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible to just buy the vault edition upgrade for the skins and weapons without buying the base game?

Hello Gio,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To answer your question, no because you will still need the base game to unlock the upgrade contents.

Redemption of the upgrade contents (Vault Edition Upgrade) would require Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III digital Cross-Gen Bundle in which sold separately.

Support article for reference:

Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III - Vault Edition Upgrade | Xbox

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III: Detailing all Game Editions and Pre Order Benefits

Your brother may purchase the upgrade for his account.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. KindGryphon Win User

If I have a disc version of mw3, can I buy the vault edition upgrade pack?

4. Geri M. Win User

Purchase error "Resource not Found" when trying to upgrade Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 to Vault Edition?

Hi DaWiseguy,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We understand that you are trying to upgrade Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 To Vault Edition, but you encountered an error that the resource not found. Just want to check if the upgrade is available for the standard game that you have currently. You may try to check it on this links. CoD Modern Warfare II Upgrade to Vault Edition - MMOGA and here Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II | Xbox.

You may also visit this article for more support. Can't Upgrade Call of Duty: Modern Warfare to a Different Edition - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. KindGryphon Win User

If I have a disc version of mw3, can I buy the vault edition upgrade pack?

6. ngocphi Win User

I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

It is because of yoir version of cod

In order to use vault.edition upgrade either you must buy the full vault at 100 or have the 30 dollar upgrade and the digital VERSION of the cod game

Available on all platforms, the digital-only Vault Edition offers the most content of any version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III.

In addition to the base game – Digital Cross-Gen version on consoles and Standard Edition on PC – Early Access to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Open Beta*, and up to one week of Early Access to the entire Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Campaign, the Vault Edition includes the following bonus content.

If you purchased a physical edition of the game, you are not able to upgrade to the Vault Edition. The Vault Edition is a digital only offer that is not available to those with a physical edition of the game.

https://www.vintageisthenewold.com/...self, any applicable,has a Soap operator pack.

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-iii/articles/modern-warfare-iii-editions

It.has been the same for every vault.edition
Thema:

For call of duty modern warfare 2 I want to upgrade to vault edition but the choice is not...

1. For call of duty modern warfare 2 I want to upgrade to vault edition but the choice is not... - Similar Threads - call duty modern

2. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  3. sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.: I keep getting error message “Sign in Status is Changed” every day when I start Call of Duty 3 Modern Warfare. This just recently started happening. What is causing this?...
  4. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  5. how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?: I've been trying everything for weeks but nothing is working. Please help. 6939c2e7-534a-4e6d-8958-bce9fdc246c5
  6. Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc: Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc won't reinstall on my Xbox one it starts installing then says installation stopped. I looked at owned games and it seems like the latest...
  7. I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 a year ago of which Call of Duty is part - but when installing the extras will install but when it comes to COD says installation stopped and will not...
  8. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  9. Call of duty modern warfare 3 weapon bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 3 weapon bug: https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesS/s/5W4oOLOCyc This was an issue in codmw2 now still in codmw3 still an issue this is a Xbox series X and series s issue only. doesn't do it on my ps5 or any...
  10. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 crashes Xbox while loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 crashes Xbox while loading: Every time I try and run COD MW3 it gets up to downloading weapon blueprints and crashes. The xbox has to be turned off by unplugging it from the mains to reset it. I've tried every fix that I can...