For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...

Discus and support For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I spent weeks trying to figure out why I couldn't connect my Bluetooth devices to Windows 10. I built my pc by myself so for the longest time I thought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cyde268, Feb 12, 2024.

1. cyde268
    cyde268 Guest

For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...

I spent weeks trying to figure out why I couldn't connect my Bluetooth devices to Windows 10. I built my pc by myself so for the longest time I thought maybe I had installed something wrong. After going into my pc for a few times, I realized that I didn't install anything wrong and whatever is causing the issue is not hardware related. SO FINALLY, after scrolling through COUNTLESS threads that had the SAME issue, I found a FIX!

The answer below is what helped me fix this issue and I can't believe how simple it was I just want to slap myself for not thinking of it.

Hi Priti,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Make sure that the Bluetooth Support Service is running.

Sign in to your computer as an administrator user and then follow the steps given below to check the status of the Bluetooth Support Service.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.
    2. Type services.msc and scroll down to Bluetooth Support Service in the list.
    3. Right click on it and select Properties.
    4. Set the Service Status as Start.
    5. Restart your computer.

Step 2: I would also suggest you to update Bluetooth driver along with other motherboard drivers from the computer manufacturer's website and check if it helps.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Also refer the following link for more information.

Why isn't Windows finding my Bluetooth or other wireless device? (Applies to Windows 10)

Hope this helps you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ALRIGHT THAT WAS IT, hope that helps some of you.

PS theres a 2nd service below it which I just started too just to be safe. If the 1 service is not enough you can try that.

:)

cyde268, Feb 12, 2024
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Can you connect a Bluetooth Headset to Xbox One S controller

It will not work for headsets.

The Bluetooth capabilities are for connecting the controller to a PC wirelessly.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth)

The Xbox Elite Controller can’t connect wirelessly to your Android device since it doesn’t operate over Bluetooth
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Series X/S controller not pairing to Windows PC

do you have the wireless xbox adapter for pc plugged in (needed for wireless connection), or are you using bluetooth on the pc (needed for bluetooth connection to the controller).

the following three ways to connect the controller:

1. USB C cable

2. Bluetooth

3. Wirelessly using the xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 (about 24.99 from retailers)
  6. siguyvirus Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
    Xbox one controller with an xbox wireless adapter
Thema:

1. For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie... - Similar Threads - anyone struggling connect

2. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  3. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  4. Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's: I have noticed over the last 2 years the quality of xbox controllers are shocking i recently bought a controller and the x button was instantly sticky.... i have went through possibly 4...
  5. I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone: I have been trying for over half an hour to get in contact with someone over the phone however whenever I put my number in I get “We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try...
  6. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  9. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  10. Anyone experienced this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone experienced this issue?: My Xbox one s doesn’t update games anymore. When trying to download a game it will update to 9.31gb and stop showing the mb/s meter and cease to download further. I have soft rest the Xbox twice...