For about a month now I've recorded game clips that have no sound or the audio is not in...

Discus and support For about a month now I've recorded game clips that have no sound or the audio is not in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried multiple online solutions that only seem to be a temporary fix and I'm hoping maybe to find a solution that permanently helps resolve this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LukeXx93, Sep 30, 2022.

1. LukeXx93
    LukeXx93 Guest

For about a month now I've recorded game clips that have no sound or the audio is not in...

I've tried multiple online solutions that only seem to be a temporary fix and I'm hoping maybe to find a solution that permanently helps resolve this issue? Also, it apparently only happens when you record from Series X enhanced games.

:)

LukeXx93, Sep 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

For about a month now I've recorded game clips that have no sound or the audio is not in sync with the video?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Luke

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions :
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS on your console?
    Did you tried using a different audio config for your system?
    For example if you're using 7.1 audio change it to stereo
    Or Tell me briefly what did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. follnomenal Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

Some of my clips do have audio, some do not. Of the ten or so clips I have recorded while playing Titanfall (via "xbox record that") only one or two have audio. Those were also the oldest clips I have from the game. None of my BF4 clips had issues with sound.
    It's only the past couple weeks worth of Titanfall clips that play without any sound. A hard reset of the xbox one did not solve my issue.
  4. GUInterface Win User

Game DVR with no sound

I've been having the same issue for two weeks now, tried recording Titanfall and Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes clips with the Game DVR and Record That function and none come out with sound.
  5. Powerz-0AB160A3-14EA Win User

Audio and video in recorded clips are out of sync

Every time I record a clip, the audio is about a second behind. Since I don't have a Kinect, I have to double tap the Home button and then press X to record a clip. I also noticed that the same thing happens with my brother whenever he records clips from
    his Xbox, and he also does not have a Kinect. It is just annoying when I go back to watch my clips and the audio is out of sync.

I've already tried hard resetting my Xbox, so I'm looking for other possible solutions.
  6. BrandonKrause1 Win User

Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX

I have had this problem too! Most clips I make have the audio delayed by 3 seconds or so, and sometimes no sound is recorded
Thema:

1. For about a month now I've recorded game clips that have no sound or the audio is not in... - Similar Threads - month I've recorded

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  4. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  5. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  6. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  7. I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to change my profile picture for months: I've been trying to change it but everytime I do it gets sent and then never changed I've been trying to change to one of these in time for Christmas but they never work? It could be the...
  8. I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...: I am currently not able to upload images for some reason, but I will try to explain to the best of my ability. I am having the same issue as RoyalGamer1:...
  9. Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've...: Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've tried literally everything suggested here and online for a long time with no fix at all. Just stuck on...
  10. I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...: Hello. I have been a part of the Xbox Insider program for over 3 Years now. I have 2 Xbox Series X consoles. On one of them I am in the Beta Ring of the Xbox Update Preview. On the other it...