For a week my Xbox couldn’t connect to my wifi

Discus and support For a week my Xbox couldn’t connect to my wifi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So about a week ago I tried logging on to play games as regular, was met with needing “additional authentication” and I’ve tried everything under the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dakota Reandeau, Jan 15, 2024.

  1. For a week my Xbox couldn’t connect to my wifi


    So about a week ago I tried logging on to play games as regular, was met with needing “additional authentication” and I’ve tried everything under the sun already.. turn off and back on.. forget the network try to reconnect.. cleared my MAC address… I do not have a modem or router either so please don’t suggest those fixes, I was able to reconnect for about a day before it started the error again.. please yall help a brotha out

    :)
     
    Dakota Reandeau, Jan 15, 2024
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    For a week my Xbox couldn’t connect to my wifi

  3. AglowFeather370 Win User

    can’t sign in

    Yeah i am wireless. About to go hunt down an ethernet cord lol

    Edit: Couldn’t find cord so I tested the connection in the network tab. The actual network connection was fine, but the multiplayer and statistic ones had errors.

    2nd Edit: I tried testing the connection on my phones hotspot. everything worked without errors. even loaded the info faster than my wifi.

    Reset my wifi and everything is fine.
  4. Brando37 Win User

    enforcement history

    I can’t even access that website now and I have used my home wifi and my data so it couldn’t be a problem on our end
  5. KinGDingelinG7x Win User

    My xbox won’t connect to internet

    same problem here. for some random reason I can not connect to my wifi.

    other devices are getting connected to the wifi-network without any issues.

    I have the latest xbox one (bought this week). looking forward for some help!
  6. StaceyQR. Win User

    Xbox One won't connect to WiFi network with correct password

    It's my wifi won't connect to my xbox everything else works fine on the wifi but the wifi won't connect to my xbox one x
Thema:

For a week my Xbox couldn’t connect to my wifi

Loading...
  1. For a week my Xbox couldn’t connect to my wifi - Similar Threads - week couldn’t connect

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  5. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After last week's Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders starting this week. Please use this thread for all ongoing...
  10. Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]