For a month Xbox voice chat takes a long time to connect, then fails. Does anyone have a...

Discus and support For a month Xbox voice chat takes a long time to connect, then fails. Does anyone have a... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For a month Xbox voice chat takes a long time to connect, then says "something went wrong with your party, please try again later." and it's not my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MJ Madison, Feb 5, 2023.

1. MJ Madison
    MJ Madison Guest

For a month Xbox voice chat takes a long time to connect, then fails. Does anyone have a...

For a month Xbox voice chat takes a long time to connect, then says "something went wrong with your party, please try again later." and it's not my internet because I can join the party on my phone but not my pc. Does anyone have a solution?

For a month Xbox voice chat takes a long time to connect, then fails. Does anyone have a... [​IMG]

:)

MJ Madison, Feb 5, 2023
  2. BusGod Win User

Voice chat - COD Ghosts

RanDog is correct- However, I don't believe anyone "Lied"- it was an error to assume Kinect voice chat would work. CoD does no,t at this time, support voice chat with Kinect.
  3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Private Chat/Party Question

4. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

Party Chat and Voice messages

I hated voice messages and am glad that they've been removed (or haven't been re-added). If Voice Messages are brought back, please give people the ability to DISABLE sending/receiving voice messages. I hated having to stop everything I was doing to listen
    to a slow and long voice message. The new text messaging does exactly that now unless you're in a party chat.

I don't want ANYONE sending me voice messages!

But I agree, please fix the bugs with Party Chat and make 'Party Chat' default when you create or join a party. No more 'Turn On Party Chat' after joining.
  5. WaLkInGtAK Win User

Cannot connect: Error code 8007065b

not connected to xboxlive, still chatting with online friends in a party... No access to GTA online... How long does this normally take?
  6. XBL SaLeM Win User

Everytime someone gets in Red Reputation its basically a suspension, and it can be issued by anyone that takes the time out to report you for crap you never even did. Think about it does Microsoft actually record your voice every single game? NO, therefore
    if someone reports you for voice communication, and for instance you don't own a chat adapter (like me) you still get reported for voice communication, and your rep declines (like me).
Thema:

1. For a month Xbox voice chat takes a long time to connect, then fails. Does anyone have a... - Similar Threads - month voice chat

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  4. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  5. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  6. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  7. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  8. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  9. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  10. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...