For a horizon 5 standard edition Pre order problem

Discus and support For a horizon 5 standard edition Pre order problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have game pass but I want to play horizon 5 early and I had Pre installed the game from game pass but when I tried to Pre order it it said oops... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alexanderbyrom, Nov 12, 2021.

1. For a horizon 5 standard edition Pre order problem

Hi, I have game pass but I want to play horizon 5 early and I had Pre installed the game from game pass but when I tried to Pre order it it said oops so I restarted my console and it’s now saying I already own this I deleted it and am now reinstalling but I already see a charge on my capital one card for $65.01 what do I do if the reinstalled game won’t let me play?

:)

alexanderbyrom, Nov 12, 2021
  2. alexanderbyrom Win User

Thank you for your help I appreciate it
  3. alexanderbyrom Win User

Am I able to get the money back from the purchase to put it towards the premium edition or is the money gone?
  4. Smwutches Win User

In order to get early access, you either have to purchase the premium edition or the premium add-ons. Pre-ordering the standard edition does not grant access to early access.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Peter R Fleming Win User

If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual game later on, do i have to buy the ultimate edition or could i still get the standard one? - thanks

Thema:

1. For a horizon 5 standard edition Pre order problem - Similar Threads - horizon standard edition

2. Forza Horizon 5 Standard - Issues Installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Standard - Issues Installing: I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Standard via the xbox game pass PC app / Windows 10. I believe I preloaded the install a few days ago. But then it was removed from my "active install" page. If...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 (Standard Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 (Standard Edition): Hello! I've been having a lot of problems with Forza Horizon 4 for some time now. Every time I try to install the game on my second drive the download doesn't even start even though I have enough...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition Download Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition Download Error: Hi, I purchased Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition for $30 (Black Friday Deal). It is nearly done downloading but stopped. It had an error. The Formula Drift Car Pack required the game to be...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition- Do I need an XBOX game pass to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition- Do I need an XBOX game pass to play?: I really want to buy Forza Horizon 4 but unfortunately, I do not have the game pass and I don't have money to pay every month just to play it. The only reason I'm planning on possibly purchasing...
  6. Forza horizon 4 édition standard Probléme au lancement du jeu [Translation - Forza horizon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 édition standard Probléme au lancement du jeu [Translation - Forza horizon...: Bonjour j'ai un souci j'ai pris le Game Pass sur windows 10 j'ai installer Forza Horizon 4 édition standard et quand je le lance et que je veux jouer il me met comme erreur : échec du chargement :...
  7. 极限竞速地平线4,标准版下载出现问题 [Translation-Extreme Racing Horizon 4, Standard Edition download problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    极限竞速地平线4,标准版下载出现问题 [Translation-Extreme Racing Horizon 4, Standard Edition download problem]: 我在购买游戏前玩过试玩版,游戏没有问题。购买后在下载中报错:极限竞速地平线4方程式漂移车辆包下载出现错误。我想玩这款游戏,可以帮我解决一下吗? [Translation- I played the demo version before buying the game, and the game is fine. After the purchase, the error was...
  8. Invalid cd key buy on g2a for the game : Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Invalid cd key buy on g2a for the game : Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition: The seller tell me to ask Xbox support : Write to support Xbox and ask him date and time when key was activated, if key activated before your purchase, I will refund your money you can? Can you...
  9. xbox gratis Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gratis Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition: Ik kocht een xbox voor mijn kleinkinderen met daarbij gratis spel "Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition ". Wou het alvast downloaden op de xbox, en gebruikte daarvoor mijn eigen account i.p.v. dat...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition Açılmıyor [Translation- Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition Açılmıyor [Translation- Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition ...: Merhaba, Oyunu satınaldıktan birkaç hafta süresince oyunu sorunsuz oynuyordum fakat bir süre sonra oyun yavaşlamaya başladı grafik ayarlarında küçük bir düzenleme sonrası bir süre daha normal bir...