Football

Discus and support Football in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure how many of you watch football and I know this isn't xbox related...but the Colts just won a huge comeback playoff game. They were down 31-10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stoyvensen, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Stoyvensen
    Stoyvensen Guest

Football

Not sure how many of you watch football and I know this isn't xbox related...but the Colts just won a huge comeback playoff game. They were down 31-10 at the half and came back to win it 45-44. I guess to make it xbox related i'll just say. WHY CAN'T THIS
    HAPPEN ON MADDEN! lol it was a great game though.

:)

Stoyvensen, Jan 4, 2014
  2. DustierTax38
    DustierTax38 Guest
    Kent State vs Ohio Live Streaming NCAA College Football Online watch HD TV on Pc

and Enjoy, NCAA College Football live streaming NCAA college football is an exclusive match, 2012 You Are MOST welcome TO Watch NCAA NCAA College Football live stream of NCAA College Football 2012 matche live TV Channel on Your pc. watch Live NCAA College
    Football 2012 .just try it

NCAA College Football Live
    NCAA College Football 2012

Football [​IMG]

MATCH DETAILS Date : Friday, November 23, 2012 Time:10:30pm ET WEEK: 13 Competition: NCAA College Football Live:
    NCAA TV

FREE LIVE ONLINE TV

Football [​IMG]

Watch Now NCAA College Football
    You can watch this game live stream on TV channel , ESP3, BTN , ESPU , VERS, FSN, TMTN, ABC, NBC, CBSC, FCS, ESP2 any one of these channel will broadcast this NCAA College Football game live. You can listen live comentry of this game on internet radio and
    live score will be avaiable at yahoo sports. Get the best online sports coverage on the net directly on your PC. Download our software to NCAA College Football Live Football match .You will be completely satisfied with our services. No Extra hardware required.
    Easy to use and anytime aneapest then your cable TV. Watch 3000 thousand HD TV on your pc. NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live,
    NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College

DustierTax38, Jan 4, 2014
  3. DustierTax38
    DustierTax38 Guest
    Kent State vs Ohio Live Streaming NCAA College Football Online watch HD TV on Pc

and Enjoy, NCAA College Football live streaming NCAA college football is an exclusive match, 2012 You Are MOST welcome TO Watch NCAA NCAA College Football live stream of NCAA College Football 2012 matche live TV Channel on Your pc. watch Live NCAA College
    Football 2012 .just try it

NCAA College Football Live
    NCAA College Football 2012

Football [​IMG]

MATCH DETAILS Date : Friday, November 23, 2012 Time:10:30pm ET WEEK: 13 Competition: NCAA College Football Live:
    NCAA TV

FREE LIVE ONLINE TV

Football [​IMG]

Watch Now NCAA College Football
    You can watch this game live stream on TV channel , ESP3, BTN , ESPU , VERS, FSN, TMTN, ABC, NBC, CBSC, FCS, ESP2 any one of these channel will broadcast this NCAA College Football game live. You can listen live comentry of this game on internet radio and
    live score will be avaiable at yahoo sports. Get the best online sports coverage on the net directly on your PC. Download our software to NCAA College Football Live Football match .You will be completely satisfied with our services. No Extra hardware required.
    Easy to use and anytime anywhere access. Better and cheapest then your cable TV. Watch 3000 thousand HD TV on your pc. NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live,
    NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College

DustierTax38, Jan 4, 2014
  4. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

Football

Was a great game and of course it can happen in madden

pkvas, Jan 4, 2014
  5. bigdadsav
    bigdadsav Guest
    It was a great game. Games like that definitely happen in Madden.

bigdadsav, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Is madden 25 worth getting??? i love football but the game looks the same to me as last gen.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 4, 2014
  7. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    Off the field looks better gameplay I think is pretty much the same had both versions

pkvas, Jan 4, 2014
  8. SC0TTY7777
    SC0TTY7777 Guest

Football

Lol@football u mean American rugby with pads lmfao in England it's called football coz we use our feet,you lads from USA should try rugby MANS GAME no pads

SC0TTY7777, Jan 5, 2014
  9. bigdadsav
    bigdadsav Guest
    [quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

Is madden 25 worth getting??? i love football but the game looks the same to me as last gen.

[/quote]

Both versions of Madden 25 (360 and XB1) are just about the same in most aspects. However, XB1 is a touch cleaner and definitely has cleaner animations. Also, the Ignite Engine used in the XB1 version tightens up the running game a bit. It gives it enough
    of a new feel that there is a small learning curve in regards to the running game when switching over.

The only drawback IMHO is that you cannot port your saved Franchises. If you are into the collectible card game, that IS ported to the next gen.

Overall, the changes aren't huge, but they are a bit noticeable in the running game and in more smooth animations. If you are on a gaming budget and you already own it for the 360 and you don't mind playing it on the 360, then save your money for another
    game. However, if you want it and don't have either, get it.

bigdadsav, Jan 5, 2014
  10. Well i never bought or played Madden 25 for the 360 but i had madden 13 and to me it looks allot like that but im sure the game plays a heck of a lot smoother than last gen

DJ SANDSTORM407, Oct 31, 2018
  11. tohellnbak Win User

XB1 sports on your tv question...

Buy an american market 1 say football... watch the NFL... buy an UK market and say football... guess what?? if you are using a guide that says FOOTBALL and you ask for FOOTBALL what ever is on that guide under FOOTBALL will be displayed.... whether it
    is UK Futbol or USA Football
  12. deadeagleman Win User

Day One Xbox One Packages...

no..football is throwing the ball..soccer is kicking the ball..you will confuse alot people on it..In the United States, the word "football" usually refers to the sport of American Football, a variation of gridiron football. The sport of association football
    is commonly called "soccer" in the United States. .
  13. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

Sports game

Mine use to be ncaa football games or 2k football games.
  14. nowaysis Win User

Sport streaming service coming to Xbox One

Football LOL foot to ball = football.

hand to ball = handball which is not allowed in football

when it comes to apps like that us here in ingerland get naff all
  15. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Xbox One with FIFA 14 also cut to £399.99

Big football fan, but hate football games :)

The more choices the better!
Thema:

Football

1. Football - Similar Threads - Football

2. Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Windows
    Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s: will new ea sports college football 2025 will be on Xbox one s 0dcd2ec4-ea7e-42ed-bf57-7764f11082b8
  3. Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...: Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online purchases I made. I was playing this game quite often and purchased in game content on several occasions. I...
  4. Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper': So I've been trying to launch Football Manager for the last week or so, but it keeps being blocked by some anti-tamper technology. It has worked fine before, and I haven't touched any game files...
  5. How do i get college football teams in madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get college football teams in madden 24: Is there way to college teams in madden 24 64af7c82-7f4f-49a1-81ff-f04444d58042
  6. How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?: I want to use the Windows 11 settings to force my laptop to use integrated graphics only to run Football Manager but the game doesn't show up in the graphics selection page....
  7. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  8. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  9. I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play: Purchased EA football but its stopped working. Was OK last night but won't play now. 5d2bf4ea-29b2-4c8e-9b0c-e5db77105212
  10. Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?: Hello I recently brought football Manager 23 on my Xbox store which I already own from game pass but I saw I can mod football manager 23 but when I load my game and go to the store in the game it...