Football Manager seems to have stopped syncing between my xbox one and the Game Pass app on...

Discus and support Football Manager seems to have stopped syncing between my xbox one and the Game Pass app on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, hoping someone can help. I seem to have some issues picking up the most recent save for FM23 from my console when using the Game Pass app on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Horatio Spoon, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Football Manager seems to have stopped syncing between my xbox one and the Game Pass app on...

Hi, hoping someone can help.

I seem to have some issues picking up the most recent save for FM23 from my console when using the Game Pass app on my tablet.

Yesterday when loading the game on the console I was given two different sets of data to sync with, either console or cloud. I selected console since it was the most up to date save. But now when I go to play on my tablet using the game pass app I can only find the original cloud save. I am assuming the issue is therefore with the console not uploading the most recent data to the cloud. But I have no idea how to fix that. Can anyone assist please?

Tia

:)

Horatio Spoon, Dec 13, 2022
  2. MyEvilMonkeys Win User

Manage Cloud Music?

Win7 and the Win8 phone sync does not manage the Xbox Music Pass cloud collection. It seems you can only do it through the Win8 Xbox Music app which is unreliable and slow. And the phone allows for no management of the cloud.
  3. LlamaDestroyer7 Win User

Deleted a game to reinstall it on Xbox Gamepass PC and now instead of saying "Install" it says "Update" or "Resume Install"

I recently downloaded Football Manager 2022 and it constantly said an update was available but whenever I tried to update it nothing would happen so I decided to uninstall completely to just reinstall it but after uninstalling it, it just says "resume install" but nothing happens when I click that either. Anybody have a fix so I can actually reinstall and play the game?
    Ive gone in and deleted every trace of Football Manager 2022 from my PC then deleted and reinstalled the entire Xbox Game Pass app and it still says "Update" or "Resume Install" on Football Manager but neither do anything when clicked.
  4. DarkestDeceiver Win User

Gamepass quests

Yeah, i've already met some of the requirements but unfortunately nothing has "unlocked"...it's bizarre as it seems like the connection between the rewards app and the Game pass account are not synced. Rewards know that I have an active account and game
    pass knows I have an active account but both apps aren't working together. Just keep getting the "Oops something went wrong" message when they try to communicate with each other.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled the rewards app countless times already and no change. Have restarted the xbox a few times also and still nothing. Have also logged in on another xbox one system and the same scenario occurs...
  5. Violent Lighty Win User

Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.

UPDATE JANUARY 31ST: In the Game Pass Beta app, some games say "install to" and some games have the "play" button grayed out. For example, "Among Us" and "Football Manager 2022" are labeled "install to", while "Outer Wilds" and "Skyrim Special Edition" have the "play" button grayed out. The regular Game Pass app says "install to" for everything.
  6. BenceBakonyvari Win User

Football manager 2021 with game pass

Actually I tried all of this solutions and none of them worked. My problem is that i have this problem only in football manager. If i play any other game with xbox game pass it works well and correctly.
Thema:

Football Manager seems to have stopped syncing between my xbox one and the Game Pass app on...

1. Football Manager seems to have stopped syncing between my xbox one and the Game Pass app on... - Similar Threads - Football Manager seems

2. Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...: Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online purchases I made. I was playing this game quite often and purchased in game content on several occasions. I...
  3. Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper': So I've been trying to launch Football Manager for the last week or so, but it keeps being blocked by some anti-tamper technology. It has worked fine before, and I haven't touched any game files...
  4. How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?: I want to use the Windows 11 settings to force my laptop to use integrated graphics only to run Football Manager but the game doesn't show up in the graphics selection page....
  5. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  6. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  7. Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?: Hello I recently brought football Manager 23 on my Xbox store which I already own from game pass but I saw I can mod football manager 23 but when I load my game and go to the store in the game it...
  8. Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023: After playing football manager console 2023 on PC on game pass, the game will not save and will come up with a message saying "The game could not be saved". Nothing seems to prevent or stop this...
  9. Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...: I purchuased it using a code from cdkeys, my PC fits the requirements to run the game and I have tried many things to fix it including: 1. I updated my graphics driver 2. ran it as...
  10. redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game: Hi i purchased Football Manger 2023 and had followed the process of redeeming the codes provided it is shown and redeemed but i cant find the game to download onto my PC any help would be...