Football Manager 2023 won't sign in on PC

Discus and support Football Manager 2023 won't sign in on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have reinstalled the game, repaired PC files, allowed the game through the firewall, reinstalled the Xbox gaming services, and updated my drivers and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Koar, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Michael Koar
    Michael Koar Guest

I have reinstalled the game, repaired PC files, allowed the game through the firewall, reinstalled the Xbox gaming services, and updated my drivers and apps, but nothing works.

Football Manager 2023 won't sign in on PC [​IMG]

Any solutions?

:)

Michael Koar, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Michael Koar,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?

5. Nursemorph Win User

My game of football manager 23 is showing redeemed in the order section. But how do I download the game and can this be done on a laptop or Xbox ? Thank you Kindly

As you have said it was for PC or Xbox, I am guessing it was the console edition as that is Play Anywhere.

For PC, you can either visit the web page of the game and it should give an install button (make sure you are signed in):

https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/games/store/football-manager-2023-console/

Or, if you open the Xbox App and click on My Library, it should list all games you own that are installable.

If on Xbox console, it should be a matter of finding the game in the store and it should again give an install option. Or go into your order history via settings (can't remember that exact process offhand).
  6. Decomposed Win User

Unable to log into xbox live

Hi thanks for the reply

i am on windows 10

it is only happening with football manager 2023

i have troubleshooted, reset game files, restarted pc, restarted xbox app

i am receiving the pop up
Thema:

1. Football Manager 2023 won't sign in on PC - Similar Threads - Football Manager 2023

2. Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...: Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online purchases I made. I was playing this game quite often and purchased in game content on several occasions. I...
  3. Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper': So I've been trying to launch Football Manager for the last week or so, but it keeps being blocked by some anti-tamper technology. It has worked fine before, and I haven't touched any game files...
  4. How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?: I want to use the Windows 11 settings to force my laptop to use integrated graphics only to run Football Manager but the game doesn't show up in the graphics selection page....
  5. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  6. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  7. Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023: After playing football manager console 2023 on PC on game pass, the game will not save and will come up with a message saying "The game could not be saved". Nothing seems to prevent or stop this...
  8. Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...: I purchuased it using a code from cdkeys, my PC fits the requirements to run the game and I have tried many things to fix it including: 1. I updated my graphics driver 2. ran it as...
  9. Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue): I have an issue with the football manager console edition this last month. I cannot save my games after a while and I get a message that the game cannot be saved and as a result I am losing the...
  10. Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game: I have a problem with Football Manager 2023, i was playing it on my laptop normally and lately decided to download it to my PC, I have the game on Microsoft Gamepass, so i downloaded it and click...